• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were trying to say he was going 100. There is NO way possible he was going that fast.

They saw the car and were going to go after them no matter what.
Finally watched this and 100 may be a stretch but that cop took off instantly after Hill passed him and he took a while to catch up to him. He was definitely speeding pretty heavily.

And I’m stuck on him rolling the window up on the cop. Like, that’s the one thing you’re not supposed to do during a police interaction.

Flip side, did the cops even run his plate to figure out who he was? Cops typically take a minute or so before getting out of the vehicle when they pull my white ass over for driving on the bike path.

Don’t think it’s anybody’s best moment but I’m not seeing this in the “this is yet another huge police overreaction” lens.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally watched this and 100 may be a stretch but that cop took off instantly after Hill passed him and he took a while to catch up to him. He was definitely speeding pretty heavily.

And I’m stuck on him rolling the window up on the cop. Like, that’s the one thing you’re not supposed to do during a police interaction.

Flip side, did the cops even run his plate to figure out who he was? Cops typically take a minute or so before getting out of the vehicle when they pull my white ass over for driving on the bike path.

Don’t think it’s anybody’s best moment but I’m not seeing this in the “this is yet another huge police overreaction” lens.
i thought I heard someone say.. we have T Hill

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this whole Springfield Ohio thing is traced back to a picture a guy took in Columbus of a black guy carrying a dead goose and posted it on Reddit. The racists/Trump supporters/same difference have now latched onto the photo as "proof" that legal Hatian immigrants in Springfield are eating pets and wildlife.

This is a crisis on the scale and seriousness of the Bowling Green Massacre.

We were talking in our work group chat about this today. The 3 people I work with that live in Springfield were especially surprised to learn today that they have been overrun by Hatians.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say at most 60-70 on that stretch of road which is stupid in general. The cop had to turn around and get going from a stop hence why it took that long.

As for putting up his window, that was beyond stupid but not outside his right.

All around not smart but most could have been avoided, by not speeding like an idiot. And the officers had a chance to never escalate instead they went full throttle right away. Which makes them look bad.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard where someone goes “you know he’s the star for the Dolphins” and then says “oh fuck” lol

But if they knew ahead of time it was him then I mean wtf were they worried about?
Also detaining Campbell was pretty extreme. He has no intentions of engaging outside trying to defuse the situation.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell the truth though, they stay happy because you serve Fido in the cafeteria. RIGHT?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say at most 60-70 on that stretch of road which is stupid in general. The cop had to turn around and get going from a stop hence why it took that long.

As for putting up his window, that was beyond stupid but not outside his right.

All around not smart but most could have been avoided, by not speeding like an idiot. And the officers had a chance to never escalate instead they went full throttle right away. Which makes them look bad.
Care to explain the window thing? I thought that was a big no no in police interactions.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to explain the window thing? I thought that was a big no no in police interactions.
It is a no no because you are supposed to “respect their authority” but that is it. Really more common sense so you don’t put yourself in a situation like this, also never reach for anything when they are approaching.

As least you should have it cracked so you can hand anything to the officer or talk, really common courtesy on the drivers side. He was being stupid and sadly probably just assumed they “knew who he was”.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFC… do people really believe what he says?

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking shit stain couldn't get 2 minutes into it without lying about Springfield.

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
”We made gowns.”