• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i tried watching a few minutes of this, it is so hard to listen to him speak
From what I understand, if you use meth he seems much more coherent.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kdl49e74xvid1.jpeg

"Stop calling us weird"

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you explain to the MAGA-potamians that he wouldn't allow any of them even through the front gate of Mar-a-Lago?!?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the "this would have finished him twenty years ago" files:

"We gave her the Presidential Medal of Freedom. It’s much better than the Congressional Medal of Honor because soldiers get the Congressional. And they’re in very bad shape because they've been hit so many times by bullets or they're dead. She gets it and she's a healthy, beautiful woman. And they’re rated equal"

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too late for me to benefit from the Home buyer and newborn credits, but those are great ideas. Only enhancement would be to cap corporate home ownership and AirBNB so homes are actually available for purchase. one step at a time.

Cancelling medical debt could move up my retirement by ~5 years. It's the single biggest barrier for me right now. I have hit my out of pocket maximum 15 years on the trot. And I already pay more for health insurance than we pay for two cars and insurance for them per month.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too late for me to benefit from the Home buyer and newborn credits, but those are great ideas. Only enhancement would be to cap corporate home ownership and AirBNB so homes are actually available for purchase. one step at a time.

Cancelling medical debt could move up my retirement by ~5 years. It's the single biggest barrier for me right now. I have hit my out of pocket maximum 15 years on the trot. And I already pay more for health insurance than we pay for two cars and insurance for them per month.
Here's how a first time home buyer incentive went up here:

The program was hampered in part by eligibility issues including limits to household income and the size of a mortgage the buyer could take on.

Total borrower income couldn't be higher than $120,000, or $150,000 in Toronto, Vancouver or Victoria, while the total borrowing could be no more than four times the qualifying income, or 4.5 times in the three pricey cities.

The program wasn't useful since it didn't help buyers put together a minimum down payment, and the restrictions meant some borrowers qualified for smaller amounts than they otherwise would, said James Laird, co-CEO of Ratehub.ca and president of CanWise mortgage lender.

The government-ownership component also added complications to a convoluted program that was poorly thought out, he said.

"It was literally like they sat in a room by themselves, without anyone who understood the industry, and just made up a bunch of stuff that made no sense," said Laird.

No info on whether that room was at a lavish Holiday Inn in Sudbury.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't get a $25,000 first time home buyer subsidy, why should anyone else?
J/k

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kamala working hard to get the right on her side too.

8B04410D-EB25-41EB-A449-2AD4770BB9A1.jpeg