• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
449222779_1004758298104596_2401107799863241518_n.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A huge difference between her and Hillary is that she has and ounce of charisma and the preparation to deal with Trump. And unlike Hillary there is a lot more experience on what Trump will say, and she is quick-witted enough to have the proper responses. Clinton wasn't afforded those opportunities because in 2016 not many people knew what to expect with Trump. Now it is way too obvious.

Biden had zero capabilities to do that in this first debate. If you look in 2020 Biden still had his faculties enough to have a proper response, and it showed how inept Trump really was.
I think people for the most part did not know what to expect from Trump in 2016, not she and her people will and will be more prepared. Hope so at least. It was always going to be her if Biden dropped out, it was not going to be some new person to save the day. Hopefully shes up to it, I am encouraged by the response.

Also I am not going to do too much research on this or it will affect my remaining sanity, but I think Trump is a good deal more out there and out of it now than in 2016, especially so since the election loss 4 years ago. The last year? Just idiotic with no filter at all.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A huge difference between her and Hillary is that she has and ounce of charisma and the preparation to deal with Trump. And unlike Hillary there is a lot more experience on what Trump will say, and she is quick-witted enough to have the proper responses. Clinton wasn't afforded those opportunities because in 2016 not many people knew what to expect with Trump. Now it is way too obvious.

Biden had zero capabilities to do that in this first debate. If you look in 2020 Biden still had his faculties enough to have a proper response, and it showed how inept Trump really was.
I think Trump debated enough in 2016 during the primaries to figure out what he’d be like. And again I think the format they used last month worked out better in his favour than anyone expected.

I guess the best thing I can say for Kamala is that I hope she’s spent some time just normalizing her speech. Needs to let some comms experts give her talking points and stop trying to sound “historic” or whatever the hell she’s always trying to do.

Or in short…

IMG_9461.jpeg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Trump debated enough in 2016 during the primaries to figure out what he’d be like. And again I think the format they used last month worked out better in his favour than anyone expected.

I guess the best thing I can say for Kamala is that I hope she’s spent some time just normalizing her speech. Needs to let some comms experts give her talking points and stop trying to sound “historic” or whatever the hell she’s always trying to do.

Or in short…

View attachment 368360
Guarantee her handlers are training her. If you noticed her speech yesterday, she was very well prepared and didn't go off the deep end. So that is a positive start.

Honestly in 2016 the primaries I seriously think the Democrats took Trump with a grain of salt as primary debates are comical at time. Hell they took him way too lightly going up to a week prior to the election. Good news, or at least I hope, they know they can't screw around, honestly that is part of the reason they pushed Biden out.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why aren’t they firing all of the agents that were involved as well.

Let’s not forget, these agents are assigned to Trump and probably have been with him since since he was president and are also sick of his shit
:noidea:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why aren’t they firing all of the agents that were involved as well.

Let’s not forget, these agents are assigned to Trump and probably have been with him since since he was president

No other agents want the job of protecting Trump :noidea:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3