• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I have said many times in the Political Forum

HELL NO. Leave our Governor alone. We want to keep him. Wasn’t giving the Country McConnell and Paul enough????

And I am pretty right wing conservative.
I don't think they'd go Beshear when they have several governors of bigger battleground states as options. I figure they're more likely to lean on Cooper or maybe Whitmer if they're feeling particularly ballsy.

I'd throw Josh Shapiro on that list considering whoever wins PA probably wins the election but there's zero chance of them putting a Jew on the ticket when half their voting base is suddenly virulently anti-semitic.

/Can they take Mark Shapiro???

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watched CNN at all, they made it sound like Manchin was all in.

Seemed like a lot of candidates were calling in their favours yesterday before Kamala got around to taking care of them later in the day.

It looks like Pelosi did spearhead Biden's ouster (at least according to this piece) but I do wonder if Biden got one last jab in by endorsing Kamala instead of letting the party figure it out which may have led Pelosi/Obama & co. to go a different route (either with their own preferred candidate or an open convention or some other nominating system).

Either way, whatever Kamala's been doing the last 24 hours has been some of the savviest political maneuvering ever seen. It took less than a day to get the entire party behind her.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Biden resigns what are the implications of his salary? He’s an over 35 buyout, right? Or is this a mutually agreed upon termination with no cap implications?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought
I don't think they'd go Beshear when they have several governors of bigger battleground states as options. I figure they're more likely to lean on Cooper or maybe Whitmer if they're feeling particularly ballsy.
Wouldn't that be if they were feeling particularly non-ballsy?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to think if the term 'feeling particularly boobsy' is offensive or not. I am in the office today, I'll test it out.
200.gif

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to think if the term 'feeling particularly boobsy' is offensive or not. I am in the office today, I'll test it out.
I think you may get away with that one.

On a related note, they may want to end the "Dark" prefix with Brandon. Just a suggestion.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd throw Josh Shapiro on that list considering whoever wins PA probably wins the election but there's zero chance of them putting a Jew on the ticket when half their voting base is suddenly virulently anti-semitic.

/Can they take Mark Shapiro???
I have a feeling it will be Cooper or Kelly. And Kelly I am not sure they are warm as they could easily lost that Senate seat to a republican.

Breshear is a great pick but won't move the needle on the battleground states, Shapiro is great also but like you said due to timing of what is going on is a bad choice. Granted he would pull back in all those Jewish voters who normally are democrats that were swaying away due to the treatment from the war.

Can't go with any of the minority candidates or Whitmer because of the obvious reasons.

Hate to say this is the guide they will need to follow:
1721663621995.jpeg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump has been paid by the Russians for years but since he doesnt play for Vancouver ... no cap penalty !

I don't know...Anytime I see someone wearing this cap, I instantly think this is a bad person.

kisspng-white-house-make-america-great-again-hat-baseball-great-vector-5adb75384013c4.1251544115243318322625.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what wrestler is going to be the keynote speaker at the Democratic National Convention.....

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he the victim of fraud or something? Instead of campaigning to defeat Biden, maybe he should have talked about his platform.
(I forgot he doesn't have anything).

Last edited: