• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember Texas you did this to yourself.

My sister in laws were without power for 24+ hours after the storm. One of them regained power last night the other had not last I heard. I had to go to work early today, rushed and forgot to ask. It sucks because even with the storm, it was still 85 around 8pm.

When my wife was visiting Texas a few weeks ago they lost power for 8 hours for seemingly no reason. My wife tried to say nothing will change until state leadership does and her crazy sister (who tried to move in with us a few years ago) snapped at my wife and said politics has nothing to do with anything. She also recently became a holocaust denier. :L

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sister in laws were without power for 24+ hours after the storm. One of them regained power last night the other had not last I heard. I had to go to work early today, rushed and forgot to ask. It sucks because even with the storm, it was still 85 around 8pm.

When my wife was visiting Texas a few weeks ago they lost power for 8 hours for seemingly no reason. My wife tried to say nothing will change until state leadership does and her crazy sister (who tried to move in with us a few years ago) snapped at my wife and said politics has nothing to do with anything. She also recently became a holocaust denier. :L
Facepalmed about the sister-in-law. Seems a lot like my brother-in-law, who started down that path. And it must be a rite of passage as he also purchased a Ford F-150, backs into all parking spots and has the punisher and thin blue line stickers on his rear window.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facepalmed about the sister-in-law. Seems a lot like my brother-in-law, who started down that path. And it must be a rite of passage as he also purchased a Ford F-150, backs into all parking spots and has the punisher and thin blue line stickers on his rear window.

Hey now, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that lol

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Every now and then I mention a childhood friend who moved down to South Carolina, became a full on anti-vaxxer trump supporting idiot... So much so that he wasn't able to come up while his father was dying because "Trudeau was making him get the jab"

I had to legitimately take a closer look when that moron in SC recently blew his head off with some fireworks last week, as I had an inkling it might have been the guy I knew. (it wasn't)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One is still without power. 86 degrees in their house so they are heading to the other's house for the night. They don't get along at all, so that should be fun lol

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

0a148eaa-20c3-46fb-845f-d9bba561f28e_text.gif

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is so fucked up but probably should have happened in January
It should have happened last year. He should not have run for re-election and an open primary should've been held, and if Democrats, his cabinet and his inner circle are that scared of what happens to the country under another Trump presidency they should've forced him out when he inevitably refused because Joe Biden was never going to not run for re-election under any other circumstance after 30 years of trying to be president.

Not a single person feigning shock at the current situation is being honest with the public and if Donald Trump wins the blame is squarely on them.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hatred for a black man who was a president runs deep in the US.
I can’t tell you how many of my family members on my fathers side, not any of my immediate family i.e. brothers and sisters, all mysteriously became Republicans in 2009