• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching movement

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn’t want to be gm

But he did want more say

His choice for gm wasn’t picked

But I still don’t see ne giving him the same power after dealing with Bb at the end here
he probably just wanted some decent players.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me the writing on the walls is go to the Pats, but if that isnt a thing.

I think Atlanta should jump at this guy. Once you have him in place. Talk to him about which vet QB he would like (Cousins)

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me the writing on the walls is go to the Pats, but if that isnt a thing.

I think Atlanta should jump at this guy. Once you have him in place. Talk to him about which vet QB he would like (Cousins)

He could easily sit a year and wait Bb out

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I understand it if the Panthers promote Evero and the Commanders promote Bieniemy neither team gets a 3rd round pick. If the Panthers hire Bienemy as HC and the Commanders hire Evero both team teams get 2 X 3rd round picks. Could they do that, then trade HCs, and keep the picks? Devious minds need to know.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I understand it if the Panthers promote Evero and the Commanders promote Bieniemy neither team gets a 3rd round pick. If the Panthers hire Bienemy as HC and the Commanders hire Evero both team teams get 2 X 3rd round picks. Could they do that, then trade HCs, and keep the picks? Devious minds need to know.

It is such a dumb system

Niners got a 3rd because Tenn hired carrion

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my understanding that to qualify for a comp pick, the minority coach/executive must have been on the team for 2 years before he left. That would mean that neither Evero nor Bienemy qualify to get their old teams a comp since they've only been on their respective teams for 1 year.

"(ii) The employer-club shall be eligible to receive this Draft choice compensation if:
a. The minority employee hired as a Head Coach or Primary Football Executive has been employed by the employer-club for a minimum of two full seasons; and"