• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching movement

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The least of your worries going into next year.
Easy to bring back tj edwards. They brought in Cox replacement last draft. No worries. Robert quinn did nothing. Miles sanders? Who cares. Jason Kelce drafted his own replacement last year. Would have been nice to win 2 Super Bowls with the hall of famer, but he might not be gone anyway. Love Graham but he is nearing the end even though he had a great year. Gardner Johnson they only added in preseason anyway. They're good at that.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy to bring back tj edwards. They brought in Cox replacement last draft. No worries. Robert quinn did nothing. Miles sanders? Who cares. Jason Kelce drafted his own replacement last year. Would have been nice to win 2 Super Bowls with the hall of famer, but he might not be gone anyway. Love Graham but he is nearing the end even though he had a great year. Gardner Johnson they only added in preseason anyway. They're good at that.

Naked Gun Movie GIF

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The least of your worries going into next year.
The Eagles will be fine. CJ Gardner Johnson is the priority there. They have replacements for all those guys otherwise plus the 10th pick in the draft to replace Bradbury.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys do this same dance every year and then the Eagles sign reddick, trade for and sign AJ Brown and then keep adding talent without problem. When will you ever learn? Lol
Losing one maybe 2 Coordinators, and that list of free agents after losing the SB is significant. You can downplay it all you want, but you know.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles will be fine. CJ Gardner Johnson is the priority there. They have replacements for all those guys otherwise plus the 10th pick in the draft to replace Bradbury.
Maybe, but you can't expect replacements to just step in and not see any kind of dropoff. Not to mention the coordinators. They have been great at rebuilding, but this is pretty extensive.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing one maybe 2 Coordinators, and that list of free agents after losing the SB is significant. You can downplay it all you want, but you know.
What I know is Howie builds a fine football team no matter what he has to do. I've been watching it for years. I use to teach about it for years too, but now I just laugh at guys like you who are never right and always surprised.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but you can't expect replacements to just step in and not see any kind of dropoff. Not to mention the coordinators. They have been great at rebuilding, but this is pretty extensive.
Seamalu graded as the worst of the 5 Eagles OL. Cox and Barnett aren’t the same players. Miles Sanders playoff run was not impressive to say the least. They already drafted Edwards replacement, Cox replacement, and Kelce’s replacement. Losing Steichen will hurt but Sirianni is an offensive coach. And losing Gannon may be a blessing right now. Really hoping your Cards come through on that mistake for us.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seamalu graded as the worst of the 5 Eagles OL. Cox and Barnett aren’t the same players. Miles Sanders playoff run was not impressive to say the least. They already drafted Edwards replacement, Cox replacement, and Kelce’s replacement. Losing Steichen will hurt but Sirianni is an offensive coach. And losing Gannon may be a blessing right now. Really hoping your Cards come through on that mistake for us.
I'm really hoping they offer the job to Lou Anarumo. Especially after seeing how exposed Gannon was in the SB.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really hoping they offer the job to Lou Anarumo. Especially after seeing how exposed Gannon was in the SB.
Gannon’s issue is inflexibility. Plus QBs have great days vs his scheme. They just didn’t see one until the Super Bowl this year.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude led Marc Sanchez to an AFC championship game and is a killer DC. If he’s still got it this could be an underrated signing if they actually sign him.
Bro, just say no. Rex, like his dad, is awful offensively.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gannon’s issue is inflexibility. Plus QBs have great days vs his scheme. They just didn’t see one until the Super Bowl this year.
Well to be fair, they didn't really face one until the SB. Talking about the last couple of games and playoffs, of course.

Doesn't matter. Bidwill will find a way to screw this up. He always does.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be fair, they didn't really face one until the SB. Talking about the last couple of games and playoffs, of course.

Doesn't matter. Bidwill will find a way to screw this up. He always does.
That’s what I’m saying. They didn’t see one until the Super Bowl.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Eagles are definitely going to lose some coaches. How it will impact them exactly I'm not sure

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Eagles are definitely going to lose some coaches. How it will impact them exactly I'm not sure
Steichen just announced as Colts new coach. That’s a loss for sure. I’m hoping the Cardinals take Gannon. I’ve seen enough. Guy doesn’t adjust.