• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaches Film: Bears Game

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice post and interesting stuff. Kap looked great and is obviously our future.

This pass to VD looks like a mistake to me, throwing into triple coverage. yeah, he got it but was it a good decision?

Pretty amazing that almost everyone is ready to throw Alex under the bus right away. I agree that Kap has way more physical ability and looked incredibly good. But AS had us in the SB last year w/o the two fumbles, and we likely would have won there. This year we are on track to be in great playoff position again. It just looks like an unnecessary risk to change now when Kap is so likely to make young QB mistakes. I trust Harbs for the most part, but a little worried about this move if he makes it.

I don't think anyone wants to throw Smith under the bus, its just that even though he has had some really great games with Harbaugh... he still has the crappy games. This doesn't mean CK won't have crappy games either, he will I'm sure. I always feel like with Smith its 50/50 and feel relieved that he didn't drop a dumper on us.

The 49ers and Harbaugh can always go back to Smith if they have to for whatever reason. Smith has been replaced by another QB a few times in his career and he is still giving 100%. This might be a little different because he is getting replaced while playing good, but I think he's mature enough to understand the business and understand that CK is a more gifted QB with physical attributes.