• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coach Saban wasn't that great...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not pumping anyone up. The statement was that the B1G was mediocre and you stated how the B1G had been shutout in two years.

I just stated a fact. The B1G, ACC and SEC are all tied with one CFP title.

I also stated how the mediocre B1G finished with 4 teams in the top 10 of the final CFB poll, while the SEC had..............one.

Yep, Ohio St won a National Championship. Great victory for Michigan because without it Michigan would probably be treated like a.....Big10 team who can't finish better than 3rd in its own division.

Aziz+Ansari+riding+coattails+dr+heckle+funny+wtf+memes.png

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again ThrustMe. You might want to do your homework before you straddle Harbaugh's cock again.California,Texas, Florida and Georgia still produce nearly half of the nation's blue-chip players. Saban has only signed 14 5-stars from the State of Alabama in 11 recruiting classes. One of those never contributed due to injury, basically 1 per year.

All 50 states, ranked by their number of elite college football recruits

Short Bus -- EVERYONE knows what states put out the top recruits -- they also happen to be the states with the most P5 FBS programs in them. Between California, Texas and Florida -- they have 12 P5 schools. And I already said, if you put Saban at Georgia, he may win 10 national titles in a row, because he'd have even sicker recruiting classes.

And the fact you stated he 'only' signed 14 5 star recruits from the state of Alabama cracks me up and tells me how delusional some fans are. Go look at the states being brought up like Washington and Michigan. Tell me how many 5 star recruits total they've had in the last decade from their state, then get back to me.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN,who coached the one SEC team that finished in the top 10 last year? Who is the SEC coach that won the title the previous year? Who is the SEC coach who's team has been to the playoffs each of the first 3 years of its existence? Is it just luck, coincidence or coaching that has one name pop up all three times when answering those questions? I think you know the answer.

Are Bama fans this slow? Bama has the #1 recruiting class the past 7 years. They have BY FAR, the most talent. It'd be like giving the New England Patriots the #1 pick in the draft for a decade after winning the SB and then saying how great the coach is.

The fact Saban has only won 1 of the 3 In the CFP era is a failure with the talent Bama has.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short Bus -- EVERYONE knows what states put out the top recruits -- they also happen to be the states with the most P5 FBS programs in them. Between California, Texas and Florida -- they have 12 P5 schools. And I already said, if you put Saban at Georgia, he may win 10 national titles in a row, because he'd have even sicker recruiting classes.

And the fact you stated he 'only' signed 14 5 star recruits from the state of Alabama cracks me up and tells me how delusional some fans are. Go look at the states being brought up like Washington and Michigan. Tell me how many 5 star recruits total they've had in the last decade from their state, then get back to me.

giphy.gif

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Ohio St won a National Championship. Great victory for Michigan because without it Michigan would probably be treated like a.....Big10 team who can't finish better than 3rd in its own division.

Aziz+Ansari+riding+coattails+dr+heckle+funny+wtf+memes.png

Uh, you do realize it was YOU who brought up the B1G, right? :lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are Bama fans this slow? Bama has the #1 recruiting class the past 7 years. They have BY FAR, the most talent. It'd be like giving the New England Patriots the #1 pick in the draft for a decade after winning the SB and then saying how great the coach is.

The fact Saban has only won 1 of the 3 In the CFP era is a failure with the talent Bama has.

imagesU08R8IKC.jpg

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong again ThrustMe. If you were smart, you'd see from the link i provided that the combined blue chip talent from Michigan and Washington is about equal to Alabama's every year, not some lopsided advantage as you claim.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again ThrustMe. If you were smart, you'd see from the link i provided that the combined blue chip talent from Michigan and Washington is about equal to Alabama's every year, not some lopsided advantage as you claim.

So list the 15 5 star recruits from Michigan in the past decade. I can't wait to see them

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is like a fight between BinLaden and Hitler. You don't know who to root for but you enjoy them beating each other up.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am simply trying to get clarification on why 1980.

He said he was hunting doves. Now I want it made clear, I hunt doves. Requires a shotgun.

It is 2017. 1980 was 37 years ago. I figure he would be at least 10 years of age in 1980 to be out in a field with a loaded shotgun shooting at the hardest bird to hit....

SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

You do the math !

:lol:

If I have to fucking spell it out for you Bama tards one more time ! :gaah:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you believe this clown. A failure because he hasn't won 8 straight NC's. Meanwhile his coach has more draft picks and chokes when it counts down the stretch.

trustme will stop @ nothing to try & discredit Saban as a CFB coach in a very lame attempt to pimp up Jimmy Jam. It's actually really bizarre.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So list the 15 5 star recruits from Michigan in the past decade. I can't wait to see them

Make up your mind TwoFace. Your earlier post said Michigan and Washington combined. One 5 star a year from the State of Alabama isn't that significant. The 5 star talent from out of state is. Ohio is ranked above Alabama even. Michigan should be able to pull enough talent from there to make a difference, All you have is excuses.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you believe this clown. Saban is a failure because he hasn't won 8 straight NC's. Meanwhile his coach has more draft picks and chokes when it counts down the stretch.

I'm still waiting for the list of 15 five star recruits from Michigan. And YES -- if you have the most talent each and every year. It is a failure.

You had how many first round picks on defense and How many more will be 1st round picks this year and Clemson had 500+ yards of offense and over 400 yards passing? I could see if it was one guy killing you, but Clemson had not one, not two, not three, but FOUR guys with over 90 yards receiving.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting for the list of 15 five star recruits from Michigan. And YES -- if you have the most talent each and every year. It is a failure.

You had how many first round picks on defense and How many more will be 1st round picks this year and Clemson had 500+ yards of offense and over 400 yards passing? I could see if it was one guy killing you, but Clemson had not one, not two, not three, but FOUR guys with over 90 yards receiving.

I thought you were a Michigan fan.