• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clippers trying to trade DeWhiny Jordan

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a couple of years after some begging and crying and all other kinds of embarrassing gay shit....Clips now are trying to rid themselves of the big ass baby bitch

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but that's funny shit. And Cuban won't answer the phone this time.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a giant liability in any close games. Hell, he cant even really play the 4th quarter at all because teams start fouling him and he goes to the line, misses, teams start to cut into leads. Portland did this all the time in the playoffs vs the Clippers.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a couple of years after some begging and crying and all other kinds of embarrassing gay shit....Clips now are trying to rid themselves of the big ass baby bitch
Why are we making separate threads?

I posted this like 20 mins ago in the main thread.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly if I am the Clippers I break up the band. Griffin although an amazing athlete (although riddled with injuries) is really not going to take you anywhere. He can certainly be a threat if he has talent surrounding him, but he is more of an amazing athlete then he is a basketball player and I wouldn't build a franchise around him. Grant, due to his athletic ability and the name (brand) he has built for himself people will automatically think he is some franchise player, but he isn't. Dude is a freak athlete who decided to play basketball instead of TE in football.

with that said, teams think of him as an all-star franchise player and you could probably get some good players and picks for him. So i'd trade him and start building for the future. CP3 is just getting older, still a good player, but he has maybe 3-4 years of good left in him and he isn't winning a title with his supporting cast in LA in the next 3-4 years.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's okay without Chris. He needs chris

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we making separate threads?

I posted this like 20 mins ago in the main thread.

Because I can.....

And I'm still bitter about the whole thing

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly if I am the Clippers I break up the band. Griffin although an amazing athlete (although riddled with injuries) is really not going to take you anywhere. He can certainly be a threat if he has talent surrounding him, but he is more of an amazing athlete then he is a basketball player and I wouldn't build a franchise around him. Grant, due to his athletic ability and the name (brand) he has built for himself people will automatically think he is some franchise player, but he isn't. Dude is a freak athlete who decided to play basketball instead of TE in football.

with that said, teams think of him as an all-star franchise player and you could probably get some good players and picks for him. So i'd trade him and start building for the future. CP3 is just getting older, still a good player, but he has maybe 3-4 years of good left in him and he isn't winning a title with his supporting cast in LA in the next 3-4 years.
I think he will be fine as long as he has a good point guard. Deandre was a raw ass talent who seemed to me to trust Chris Paul. And wisely so. He got a huge fucking contract. A guy who may not have would be a guy like oh i dont know....
Steve Nash could still pass. Howard was a cock sucker.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It makes sense. I think Paul George could be more likely to end up at Clips vs. Lakers if he cares about winning.

From the Lowe Post -- Jerry West has good relationship with Lebron -- that is their other (long shot) play. But they need cap room to do it. (and would prefer to keep CP3 and Blake if they think they have a chance for Lebron -- I think)

Ironic -- probably would have been better for Clips if DeAndre just stayed in Texas.

I'm always happy to re-watch and have the opportunity to re-post one of my favorite videos:

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thought of getting Chandler and a young asset from Phoenix is a good idea.

Just not sure what the match would be.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope no one bails Clips out of that contract. Would trading him tear apart Blake and the other butt-buddies of his?