• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clippers to screw the Rockets

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will sit their best players tomorrow night giving the Jazz an easy win

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Clips did this against the Thunder and took them to the edge on the road. I think it's a win, but you never know.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think they're intentionally doing it. They've been doing this off and on for a while now. They're locked in the 4 seed so they have nothing to play for

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets screwed themselves with their chicken shit Season.

Don't depend on another Team to save you.

But, after getting that hairball stuck in our throat last year, I can't say I'm gonna shed any tears for their absence.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets screwed themselves by bringing two of the most selfish children in the league together on the same team. They won't win shit with either of those guys on the team, ever.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets are in serious trouble. If Jazz win tomorrow, which looks like they might, this loss to PHX is brutal. Houston fans have to be outraged.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets are in serious trouble. If Jazz win tomorrow, which looks like they might, this loss to PHX is brutal. Houston fans have to be outraged.

This loss to Phoenix all but ended them. Hard to imagine Utah or Dallas finishing with 41 losses. I think at worse those teams finishes at 42-40

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss to Phoenix all but ended them. Hard to imagine Utah or Dallas finishing with 41 losses. I think at worse those teams finishes at 42-40
Management looks absolutely silly putting their eggs into Howard's and Harden's basket and dumping their qualified head coach.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its so ridiculous

last year Harden is the near MVP and takes the Rockets to the Conference Finals in a loaded Western Conference- and then this year EVERYONE is jumping off the bandwagon without a second thought...I just find it ridiculous... i just dont think of James Harden as a top 5 guy - i dont think anyone does- but i gotta say he probably played like one last year. A vast majority of teams in the NBA would love to have James Harden...sometimes you have a bad year- Morey keeps shaking that team up every single offseason like its a video game- all his moves have kinda sucked this offseason....all though Clint Capela is gonna be a player. LAwson was just a complete disaster

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets screwed themselves by bringing two of the most selfish children in the league together on the same team. They won't win shit with either of those guys on the team, ever.

Harden is simply Carmelo II: talented scorer, no defense, doesn't make your team better, can't be the best player on a champion. They would both be fine as #2 guys

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the Rockets got tired of waiting for the Clippers to screw them and decided to handle it themselves.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its so ridiculous

last year Harden is the near MVP and takes the Rockets to the Conference Finals in a loaded Western Conference- and then this year EVERYONE is jumping off the bandwagon without a second thought...I just find it ridiculous... i just dont think of James Harden as a top 5 guy - i dont think anyone does- but i gotta say he probably played like one last year. A vast majority of teams in the NBA would love to have James Harden...sometimes you have a bad year- Morey keeps shaking that team up every single offseason like its a video game- all his moves have kinda sucked this offseason....all though Clint Capela is gonna be a player. LAwson was just a complete disaster

Sure, there would be teams that would want him because he can score about as well as anyone in the league, but I'm not so sure about a "vast majority."

I think the time in Houston has exposed both him and Dwight. They are both one dimensional players who have shown no interest in improving their weaknesses. Neither of them is a leader, but both think they are and because of that, won't listen to anyone.

Imagine how good Harden could be if he was just an average defender. Or how good Dwight could be if he had even basic post moves. The Rockets would be right there in the mix with SAS, GSW and The Land. Instead, they likely won't even make the playoffs.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, there would be teams that would want him because he can score about as well as anyone in the league, but I'm not so sure about a "vast majority."

I think the time in Houston has exposed both him and Dwight. They are both one dimensional players who have shown no interest in improving their weaknesses. Neither of them is a leader, but both think they are and because of that, won't listen to anyone.

Imagine how good Harden could be if he was just an average defender. Or how could Dwight could be if he had even basic post moves. The Rockets would be right there in the mix with SAS, GSW and The Land. Instead, they likely won't even make the playoffs.
i dont agree with that at all- idont know anyone who thought a Howard/Harden combination would make them among the very elite teams in the league...i think tehy overachieved last year when they made the WCF which was a very big accomplishment....while they overachieved last year i think they got a little cocky and are underachieving this year.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont agree with that at all- idont know anyone who thought a Howard/Harden combination would make them among the very elite teams in the league...i think tehy overachieved last year when they made the WCF which was a very big accomplishment....while they overachieved last year i think they got a little cocky and are underachieving this year.

Try reading and comprehending a post. I never said anyone thought Howard/Harden would put them among the elite teams. I said if Harden played even average defense and Dwight had even basic post moves that they could have been among the elite teams. But neither is interested in improving and remain one dimensional players, so they're not.

Also, whether or not they overachieved last year, they have gone from the WCF to out of the playoffs in a year. That doesn't usually happen without some sort of major injury or huge roster turnover.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try reading and comprehending a post. I never said anyone thought Howard/Harden would put them among the elite teams. I said if Harden played even average defense and Dwight had even basic post moves that they could have been among the elite teams. But neither is interested in improving and remain one dimensional players, so they're not.

Also, whether or not they overachieved last year, they have gone from the WCF to out of the playoffs in a year. That doesn't usually happen without some sort of major injury or huge roster turnover.
yah sure--- if Kyrie Irving was a Gary Payton like Defender hed be a top 5 player.... i just dont get the point. I mean- at this point those guys are what they are. Did anyone expect Harden and Howard to suddenly improve once they got to Houston that far into their careers? I mean- OBVIOUSLY harden went from being a very solid player to being a top 12 guy....im not sure how much more you couldve asked from him to be honest...

i just dont buy that this is like some huge dissapointment in Houston- i mean- its Dwight Howard and James Harden....NEVER would that combo with the middling crap they have around them did i expect or ever think theyd be an elite team....i give them major props for just making the WCF's.

i just see absolutely no point to your post--- SURE - of course the Rockets would have been better off if Howard and Harden kept improving...was there ANY reason to think that would happen? i sure as hell dont see one....I HOPE Kyrie and Love can transform into Gary Payton and Dikembe defensively- but it aint happening...