• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clippers need to look into trading Blake Griffin...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ There is nothing worse than cheating. You aren't a winner if you 'win' by cheating. Despite all that athletic ability/coordination, LeBron still doesn't have the courage to play like a man. Nobody will forget that he flops. Its all on tape. People will be talking about it for hundreds of years. He chose not to challenge Jordan's legacy (or Magic's legacy), when he decided to play this way (and also when he bolted Cleveland, after best record in the NBA 2 years in a row).

:10::10::10:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the hate for lebron is because of the media

they crowned him the best ever before he played a minute in the nba

plus, he had to run to miami to play with two other superstars

so all the "he could match jordan" talk is over, been over.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the hate for lebron is because of the media

they crowned him the best ever before he played a minute in the nba

plus, he had to run to miami to play with two other superstars

so all the "he could match jordan" talk is over, been over.

Right now Jordan is best all time still

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be tricky to justify LeBron being GOAT, even if he eventually has 7 rings. He really had to lead Cleveland to the promise land. It will look additionally bad if LeBron leaves Miami as soon as Wade becomes ineffective. There are some younger supremely talented teams coming up now that will likely overshadow Miami soon. Jordan was able to continue winning championships, even when other teams had more talent than the elderly Bulls, because Jordan's will was strong enough to dominate the end of games and steal wins. Will LeBron be able to beat more talented opponents, or will he bolt again when the going gets tough?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be tricky to justify LeBron being GOAT, even if he eventually has 7 rings. He really had to lead Cleveland to the promise land. It will look additionally bad if LeBron leaves Miami as soon as Wade becomes ineffective. There are some younger supremely talented teams coming up now that will likely overshadow Miami soon. Jordan was able to continue winning championships, even when other teams had more talent than the elderly Bulls, because Jordan's will was strong enough to dominate the end of games and steal wins. Will LeBron be able to beat more talented opponents, or will he bolt again when the going gets tough?

How can Lebron ever be the GOAT if his the King of Flops ??

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can Lebron ever be the GOAT if his the King of Flops ??

Yeah we knew Jordan was mentally tougher than LeBron, but we thought LeBron was going to be more physical than Jordan. Instead, LeBron is playing a physically weaker brand of basketball. Its an absurd fail from LeBron, and I have confidence that future generations will note this.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that too (and even cited it in another thread) but if we know one thing LBJ can adjust to anything and if Wade and LBJ learned to play together imagine what CP3 and LBJ could do?

Because Wade's was similar to that of Melo's - where he's a scorer that requires having the ball. Wade's still a scorer (to a lesser degree now), but Lebron has been able to learn how to setup Wade. Lebron hasn't had to change his game up much, Wade has. It would be a total different scenario having two guys on the same team who are the best distributors.

That would've been the same as John Stockton and Magic Johnson teaming up.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is not a man. He flops proudly and admits it with pleasure. I don't want a girly man playing for my Clippers.

Amen.

The Clippers looked horrible, they should have won that game easily. Paul got rattled and it went downhill from there.

And, once again, WADE carried Miami to victory while Bron watched from the shadows. Bron sucks.

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen.

The Clippers looked horrible, they should have won that game easily. Paul got rattled and it went downhill from there.

And, once again, WADE carried Miami to victory while Bron watched from the shadows. Bron sucks.

Yes, horrible finish, but it was at Miami and Miami is supposed to dominate the end of games on their home court, so I expected it. The truth is, Clippers need to dominate their Western rivals first and foremost. Because it is not certain who will come out of the East. So a game vs Miami, especially at Miami, has no real relevance to me. Western playoff opponents, all that matters at this point.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL the LBJ haters and detractors are morons, get a life and then improve it.

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Well, I've only posted 41 times. You've posted 3149 times....

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not hating somebody for being better than I am though.

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not hating somebody for being better than I am though.

Hate? I guess you don't mean that literally, but its the wrong word. I don't have the energy to hate a complete stranger who does nothing but play basketball (a harmless pursuit). I'm just pointing out that he's a flopper and a ring-chaser. I consider those bad things (even though most people probably don't think being a ring-chaser is bad). So I'm not 'hating' him because he's 'better than me', I'm 'hating' him because he's worse than me. I don't flop, and I'm loyal.

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trade Deandre. I find him pretty worthless. He and Blake don't play well together anyway. I'd trade Pau Gasol for Deandre straight up.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate? I guess you don't mean that literally, but its the wrong word. I don't have the energy to hate a complete stranger who does nothing but play basketball (a harmless pursuit). I'm just pointing out that he's a flopper and a ring-chaser. I consider those bad things (even though most people probably don't think being a ring-chaser is bad). So I'm not 'hating' him because he's 'better than me', I'm 'hating' him because he's worse than me. I don't flop, and I'm loyal.

I did not know you did not want your team to win rings, my bad. Carry on.

I assume you do not flop because you do not play professional sports as a career, but that is what it is to pro athletes is a career. Flopping is doing what ever it takes to find a competitive edge. It is the same as training or taking creatine. Some people are non responders to creatine, and some players suck at flopping. Obviously both flopping and creatine are considered a grey area depending on your opinion. The point is if you have never done anything to find a competitive edge then I would just say you are not competitive.

and "loyalty" to a franchise is LOL especially for a player. The players are allowed to be traded and used at the franchises discretion and dispensed when no longer desired but if a player fulfills his contract and leaves to a situation the player feels is better for himself he is disloyal, LOL.

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I thought ring-chaser meant you give up on your team, and take the easier route to a ring.

Flopping is cheating (that's why players are being fined for it). Creatine is not cheating. These are the facts.

GMs are loyal to their franchise when they make the decisions necessary to improve the team (including trading). What was LeBron doing when he left Cleveland? Was he making the necessary decision to improve the team? Ah.....no.