• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Cleveland Cavs vs Boston Celtics

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what was the Bulls record after 40 games?
What was the Cavs record?

I guess the Bulls injuries had nothing to,do with their slide?

I guess all Cavs fans need to LEARN THE GAME.

You guys obviously don't watch other teams, and prob only watch the Cavs when they have James.
Im just laughing at how hard you try

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason the Olynyk-Love incident got almost no on-air replay. Going back and looking at it... that's not a basketball play by Olynyk.

I certainly don't think he was trying dislocate his shoulder, or even injure him... but he has a hold of his off arm and is intentionally pulling on it.

Perk should've been ejected. JR is an idiot for doing that. I wish Love wouldn't have said what he did... even if he thinks it.

All that said, the one-sidedness of the cavs anti-fans on this thread is embarrassing (for them). Calling for retalliation while simultaneously criticizing the Cavs retalliation, hoping for injuries, making jokes about Love's injury... all very classy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a poster wish injury/make a fun of injuries about your favorite team, why should we give a damn about Cleveland injuries? Seriously

Wiggy made a thread laughing about Wade getting hurt vs Cleveland.

It is something called karma

I don't wish injuries on anyone but I won't act all concern about their injuries when a Cleveland fan been making fun of Miami injuries from November-April

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if you have such an issue with non-Cavs fans on here, I suggest you make a thread on the Cleveland Cavs team page

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason the Olynyk-Love incident got almost no on-air replay. Going back and looking at it... that's not a basketball play by Olynyk.

I certainly don't think he was trying dislocate his shoulder, or even injure him... but he has a hold of his off arm and is intentionally pulling on it.

Perk should've been ejected. JR is an idiot for doing that. I wish Love wouldn't have said what he did... even if he thinks it.

All that said, the one-sidedness of the cavs anti-fans on this thread is embarrassing (for them). Calling for retalliation while simultaneously criticizing the Cavs retalliation, hoping for injuries, making jokes about Love's injury... all very classy.
I hate to see anyone get hurt.....And to lose playing time on top of being injured is just sad.....Hopefully Love will not miss a lot of time....And I am a Lifelong Celtic fan..

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I for one, never hoped or wished for any injury.
I also didn't cause it.

Will I have fun with it, and make fun of it?
Absolutely.

Cavs fans here have dished it out all season.
You can't dispute that.
We took it like the grain of salt it was.

And classy?
Whatever?

No less classy then James making Riley fly to Vegas to make a puppet out of him vs just telling him that Gilbert made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Like I said, wished and hoped for all along.

Cavs can't win a title ( hopefully), and this makes it that much harder.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if you have such an issue with non-Cavs fans on here, I suggest you make a thread on the Cleveland Cavs team page

That would be hard to do since they don't have one with any content.

All Cavs fans want to do is talk shit to Heat fans.

Talk away...... Whatever you say, it's still championship or bust.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kevin love serious?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Celtics would win at least one game in this series. A disappointing series for their fans.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I regret that Kevin Love dislocated his shoulder for his sake. That is one hell of a painful injury which he will recover from. It took me two months to make a decent recovery though. I did not have surgery, but the doctor also told me that it always be at risk of dislocating again easily, so surgery would not surprise me if they don't want that even happening next year. Between Love being gone for the rest of the playoffs and what J R Smith did, I don't think Cleveland has much of a chance at those playoffs. I am disgusted with the bush league plays by both Perkins and Smith. I hate to see a team play dirty like that

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be hard to do since they don't have one with any content.

All Cavs fans want to do is talk shit to Heat fans.

Talk away...... Whatever you say, it's still championship or bust.
Well - with Love having a dislocated shoulder - I am betting it's bust this year

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I regret that Kevin Love dislocated his shoulder for his sake. That is one hell of a painful injury which he will recover from. It took me two months to make a decent recovery though. I did not have surgery, but the doctor also told me that it always be at risk of dislocating again easily, so surgery would not surprise me if they don't want that even happening next year. Between Love being gone for the rest of the playoffs and what J R Smith did, I don't think Cleveland has much of a chance at those playoffs. I am disgusted with the bush league plays by both Perkins and Smith. I hate to see a team play dirty like that

Well, I just read he says it feels better and he's hoping he can play in Game 1.

Not quite sure how you get from 'it was intentional and league better act swiftly' to 'I'm good to go' in a few hours.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Celtics would win at least one game in this series. A disappointing series for their fans.
Not for me....I was extremely proud of their effort.....For a sub .500 team with no superstars to be in every game against a team made up of superstars and stars, who chose to go to that team to have a chance to win a title , to battle like that was outstanding....The Celtics future is bright......Lebron however, will always be remembered as a player who needed a bunch of stars to win a title...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I just read he says it feels better and he's hoping he can play in Game 1.

Not quite sure how you get from 'it was intentional and league better act swiftly' to 'I'm good to go' in a few hours.
J R Smith was tossed with a flagrant 2 from what I read and hasn't he been involved in dirty plays in the past? I think of him as a dirty player and Perkins is another one that plays on the edge. If he really has a separated shoulder -I can guarantee you he won't be back. If he feels better already - then he's either high on med's or it wasn't as bad as it looked. Hopefully It wasn't that bad

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for me....I was extremely proud of their effort.....For a sub .500 team with no superstars to be in every game against a team made up of superstars and stars, who chose to go to that team to have a chance to win a title , to battle like that was outstanding....The Celtics future is bright......Lebron however, will always be remembered as a player who needed a bunch of stars to win a title...
The Celtics are a scrappy team that plays hard but they will need a difference maker to help them win more games.