• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson made men's meat out of Alabama

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet there are many Rivals posters here, claiming they are so much better and smarter than everyone here and are above the behavior they are showing here. They claim how much better Rivals is better, if it’s so much better, why the hell are they here still?
Several reasons. The biggest being, many of us can't go back.

Here's a thought....ignore us, or get to know us, rather than try and fight us, especially as for the most part, we're staying confined to the Rivals banned thread, or ones made by rivals posters?

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. So you're another one of those no life mofos who jacks off when some one replies. You're so amazing. Let me go back and give you a like and you can feel like a star today. LOL

Cool bro. I gave you some likes. You must feel like a big boy today. LOL
I will try to reply later maybe so you can feel like a man. lol
Pfft I jack off to rainbows. Replies are full blown orgy time.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m pretty sure everyone has been close to as normal for a message board except handi. The dude follows people around like a hall monitor yelling fat stacks.
If you believe calling people “betas” and “cucks” and calling people “cocksuckers” is “normal,” I think that says more about you than anything else.

Toadman and Catlanta has been just as disrespectful and douchey as Handi, and I am no fan of Handi either.

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe calling people “betas” and “cucks” and calling people “cocksuckers” is “normal,” I think that says more about you than anything else.

Toadman and Catlanta has been just as disrespectful and douchey as Handi, and I am no fan of Handi either.

They were actually pretty normal the first few weeks. That was when Handi, and AG were trolling them. Then it broke out into every thread we were in Handi, and AG arguing. Now oddly enough AG is being normal yet Handi follows everyone around harassing them. I’m pretty sure most of the new people got annoyed, and just decided to be assholes back because of this knob head hall monitor named Handi.

The first few weeks it was mostly just us being sarcastic, and maybe a little bit of misunderstandings. Now it’s we have a weirdo stalker that thinks he’s funny/important.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No shit. If you guys could control your losers here this wouldn't be a discussion but you validate them and here we are.

Why are you still here?

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do appreciate @Hang_On_Sloopy08 giving us a Rivals thread in the College Football forums. Should go on for many more pages.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a fine art to trolling. You guys are the Bob Ross of trolling.
Yet here you are. 30 pages in. Talking shit. That makes me the mother fucking Carnival cruise ship of trolling. You’re a puppet on my strings for our entertainment.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit. If you guys could control your losers here this wouldn't be a discussion but you validate them and here we are.

Why are you still here?
How am I validating them? By saying they are shitty posters? You haven’t seen one post from me saying anything remotely positive about anything that Handi has said. If I had my druthers, I would ban him.

I actually asked for this shit to be moved to the Toilet Bowl. I avoid the political forum because of this shit and it is exactly why America is going to hell. Because no one has the ability to have a rational discussion without it immediately going to name calling. No one wants to actually learn or compromise, it’s about complete domination and winning.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I validating them? By saying they are shitty posters? You haven’t seen one post from me saying anything remotely positive about anything that Handi has said. If I had my druthers, I would ban him.

I actually asked for this shit to be moved to the Toilet Bowl. I avoid the political forum because of this shit and it is exactly why America is going to hell. Because no one has the ability to have a rational discussion without it immediately going to name calling. No one wants to actually learn or compromise, it’s about complete domination and winning.
You cried to a mod?

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll hug you, if you ask me nicely.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, the first SO purge 2.5 years ago and y’all did same thing. But once the fight was over, running back to SO
Nowhere to run now

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it with you dorks crying to mods? It's a message board. Are you fearing for your life or something?

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bruh,..... THE ENTIRE reason we have this Thread, and the other threads that all go back about 3 to 4 weeks ago now - is because of the POS who is YOUR poster - HandiCrapper.

He has been nothing close to hospitable - as all he does is Troll, very poorly, and stalk and chase people around, contributing ZERO to this board. His gay phaggot buddies like WildTurkey, and the Steeler Douche follow him around as well, like little lapdogs. Most cool regulars all agree with us, and told us what a Douche he is. Then why does he even exist on here? That is on you and your board then, not us.

These POS's are your People, and they are the entire reason we are having this conversation. We all know majority of the regular natives here are likely pretty decent and cool, BUT as long as you have Handi and his group of vagabond Douches', and you guys do nothing about it - then this will continue on. If this place really wanted to improve, then Shaggy needs to take the Trash out, and start with those few native Trolls who bring nothing but shit to this board.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, the first SO purge 2.5 years ago and y’all did same thing. But once the fight was over, running back to SO
Nowhere to run now
You throw a great party that only you show up to. All the reviews say so.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bruh,..... THE ENTIRE reason we have this Thread, and the other threads that all go back about 3 to 4 weeks ago now - is because of the POS who is YOUR poster - HandiCrapper.

He has been nothing close to hospitable - as all he does is Troll, very poorly, and stalk and chase people around, contributing ZERO to this board. His gay phaggot buddies like WildTurkey, and the Steeler Douche follow him around as well, like little lapdogs. Most cool regulars all agree with us, and told us what a Douche he is. Then why does he even exist on here? That is on you and your board then, not us.

These POS's are your People, and they are the entire reason we are having this conversation. We all know majority of the regular natives here are likely pretty decent and cool, BUT as long as you have Handi and his group of vagabond Douches', and you guys do nothing about it - then this will continue on. If this place really wanted to improve, then Shaggy needs to take the Trash out, and start with those few native Trolls who bring nothing but shit to this board.
As I said earlier, if I had a vote, I would ban Handi. He provides very little to these boards. I have no power here and thankfully he doesn’t come to the college football board very often. I mainly stay on this board because, it seems to me at least, that the other boards turn toxic very quickly and I guarantee you this is shit boiling over from the most toxic of them all, the Political Forum. I’m here to have fun and this shit has no place in the college football board, NOW. It started out as a lame joke thread but quickly turned and both sides are guilty of being shitty.