• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson made men's meat out of Alabama

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So angry. You still upset of my vCash status? Ouch

So sad. Same lame comeback as 5 years ago on SO. No originality and living off the past. Kinda sad how scared you all are. Scared of Janty, mad at everyone, confrontational and then bitch when others do it back. Might be the softest influx and pillow biters we’ve ever seen.

gangsta.jpg

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. This thread filled with butthurt castaways is the message board equivalent of a Dungeons and Dragons convention where all the idiots in there think they're really cool and hip.
Grown men making different versions of dick and cock sucking jokes like 6th graders and their equally stupid pals laughing and slapping them on the back. lol
Fucking hilarious shit.
:wash:
You made this post thinking you were the cool and hip one. So cute.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a bunch of idiots who say stupid shit like I slapped your face with my dick or I just fucked your sister, then they all chuckle and slap each others back and think they really did something. The funny/sad part is they have obviously invested years in this form of mutual online masturbation that when someone points out how stupid that shtick is they band together and whine and lash out because you're taking away the one way they feel like they belong.
It's ok , keep pulling each others dick. It's obviously all you have.
Agreed. That's why I hate it here...y'all are weird.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense!
Diego really shouldn't wade into a thread like this. His intelligence alone is higher than the combined effort of the OG Hoopsters participating.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, an adult. So adults troll other threads for validation, play the same game here but you're adults now because you said you were.

That makes sense if you're a waterhead.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, an adult. So adults troll other threads for validation, play the same game here but you're adults now because you said you were.

That makes sense if you're a waterhead.
There's a fine art to trolling. You guys are the Bob Ross of trolling.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony isn't lost on me that you guys actually believe you are above this behavior in a thread 30 pages of this behavior.

But yeah, you're probably above the stupid jokes and yet here you are, commenting on them like some old curmudgeon screaming "get off my lawn" and being right in the middle of it.

Do you people even logic?
Yet there are many Rivals posters here, claiming they are so much better and smarter than everyone here and are above the behavior they are showing here. They claim how much better Rivals is better, if it’s so much better, why the hell are they here still?

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a fine art to trolling. You guys are the Bob Ross of trolling.

Right. There's also the concept of considering the source and laughing at them.

I mean, I'm sure you're a well-respected adult and all. All you have to do is convince yourself of it.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet there are many Rivals posters here, claiming they are so much better and smarter than everyone here and are above the behavior they are showing here. They claim how much better Rivals is better, if it’s so much better, why the hell are they here still?

Looks like only they think they are funny so they need to find each other.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because some of you losers are trolling us and now that you got our attention, you needed to enlist support because clearly, none of you losers are capable of fighting your own fights that you started.

You're basically the little kids on the playground that talk shit from behind your biggest friend. That's pretty beta but I don't expect you to recognize that given your lack of self-awareness.

Why are you here?

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like only they think they are funny so they need to find each other.
That's right reach out for the support. You need someone on your side quickly!

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got trolled so hard you typed a paragraph. Guess you LOVE Bob Ross.

LOL. So you're another one of those no life mofos who jacks off when some one replies. You're so amazing. Let me go back and give you a like and you can feel like a star today. LOL

Cool bro. I gave you some likes. You must feel like a big boy today. LOL
I will try to reply later maybe so you can feel like a man. lol

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys convinced yourselves you're not incredibly pissed off and out for blood or nah?

I'm starting to believe you guys. Really, I believe you.

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread quickly went to people being rude and disrespectful bitching about other people being rude and disrespectful.

I’m pretty sure everyone has been close to as normal for a message board except handi. The dude follows people around like a hall monitor yelling fat stacks, and making up weird ass rules.