• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson made men's meat out of Alabama

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh, in earnest, I'm struggling to fit in on this shit site. Seems like it's a catch 22. Post regularly, everyone calls you a fag (which, genuinely, in 2019 seems astoundingly bizarre), implies you're gay, mad, and beaten, and yet, jostle back, and get treated with sanctimony, snark, of even outright reprimand.

I thought to joke casually as I am a huge Ron Swanson fan myself, but if I stuck a nerve, I apologize.

And, high five each other after some embarrassingly awful smack talk. If you're funny then you're funny. If you need 7 posters to help you out, it's because you suck. Some here can't process that info.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiiiiight. A mass exodus of banned posters that have a gang mentality and roam around with each other backing each other up is "working alone".

Derp

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the pussy too chickenshit to reveal one of his many alts on SO.

Why you such a bitch, bitch?

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he had to enlist the help of others to take on the big bad rivals people. Which, if you're keeping score at home, for some folks that seem to believe in some superiority here, is a beta move. But hey, keep telling yourselves you got this.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh, in earnest, I'm struggling to fit in on this shit site. Seems like it's a catch 22. Post regularly, everyone calls you a fag (which, genuinely, in 2019 seems astoundingly bizarre), implies you're gay, mad, and beaten, and yet, jostle back, and get treated with sanctimony, snark, of even outright reprimand.

I thought to joke casually as I am a huge Ron Swanson fan myself, but if I stuck a nerve, I apologize.
Oh, okay.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, high five each other after some embarrassingly awful smack talk. If you're funny then you're funny. If you need 7 posters to help you out, it's because you suck. Some here can't process that info.
Damn right. It's oddly frat-tastic. Like an occult of goons.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the pussy too chickenshit to reveal one of his many alts on SO.

Why you such a bitch, bitch?

triggered again in the morning

And he had to enlist the help of others to take on the big bad rivals people. Which, if you're keeping score at home, for some folks that seem to believe in some superiority here, is a beta move. But hey, keep telling yourselves you got this.

make that extra super duper triggered. bwwwahahahahahaha

I didn't have to get anybody to do shit. I rolled up, whipped out my cock, and slapped all you doofuss clowns in the face. You don't come into the hoop and wipe your junk on the curtains (I stole this from @romeo212000, he coined the phrase first) and get away with it. Now you've paid the ultimate price and now you know.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiiiiight. A mass exodus of banned posters that have a gang mentality and roam around with each other backing each other up is "working alone".

Derp
Did...did you really just derp?

Lord.
"Fat Stacks"

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You try so hard and it's a fail each and every time. You can't even convince yourself of it anymore. Just an unoriginal loser that is too scared to be himself. That's ok, the message board universe needs weak beta cuck faggots, too.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some don’t get your humor. They definitely don’t get mine.

Of course, I specialize in the brand of humor that isn’t funny.

:D

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. This thread filled with butthurt castaways is the message board equivalent of a Dungeons and Dragons convention where all the idiots in there think they're really cool and hip.
Grown men making different versions of dick and cock sucking jokes like 6th graders and their equally stupid pals laughing and slapping them on the back. lol
Fucking hilarious shit.
:wash:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You try so hard and it's a fail each and every time. You can't even convince yourself of it anymore. Just an unoriginal loser that is too scared to be himself. That's ok, the message board universe needs weak beta cuck faggots, too.
So angry. You still upset of my vCash status? Ouch

So sad. Same lame comeback as 5 years ago on SO. No originality and living off the past. Kinda sad how scared you all are. Scared of Janty, mad at everyone, confrontational and then bitch when others do it back. Might be the softest influx and pillow biters we’ve ever seen.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. This thread filled with butthurt castaways is the message board equivalent of a Dungeons and Dragons convention where all the idiots in there think they're really cool and hip.
Grown men making different versions of dick and cock sucking jokes like 6th graders and their equally stupid pals laughing and slapping them on the back. lol
Fucking hilarious shit.
:wash:
This thread quickly went to people being rude and disrespectful bitching about other people being rude and disrespectful.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...you guys keep managing to out-awful yourselves every post.

Keep trying. You guys are really getting us worked up.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread quickly went to people being rude and disrespectful bitching about other people being rude and disrespectful.

Its a bunch of idiots who say stupid shit like I slapped your face with my dick or I just fucked your sister, then they all chuckle and slap each others back and think they really did something. The funny/sad part is they have obviously invested years in this form of mutual online masturbation that when someone points out how stupid that shtick is they band together and whine and lash out because you're taking away the one way they feel like they belong.
It's ok , keep pulling each others dick. It's obviously all you have.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony isn't lost on me that you guys actually believe you are above this behavior in a thread 30 pages of this behavior.

But yeah, you're probably above the stupid jokes and yet here you are, commenting on them like some old curmudgeon screaming "get off my lawn" and being right in the middle of it.

Do you people even logic?