• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson made men's meat out of Alabama

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said earlier, if I had a vote, I would ban Handi. He provides very little to these boards. I have no power here and thankfully he doesn’t come to the college football board very often. I mainly stay on this board because, it seems to me at least, that the other boards turn toxic very quickly and I guarantee you this is shit boiling over from the most toxic of them all, the Political Forum. I’m here to have fun and this shit has no place in the college football board, NOW. It started out as a lame joke thread but quickly turned and both sides are guilty of being shitty.

fair enough, and like I said you and many of the others are cool and fine - if you are not part of the HandJobber douche minions club that ruin many threads,
This thread was mostly a joke and troll, and like moths to a flame it became other things, lol

Over time, most will acclimate and people will get along, with the exception to the Handicrapper small group, for which it is way overdue for the Trash to be taken out. If those HandiFul of guys were axed, this board would improve drastically, ten fold.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked a mod to move this to an appropriate board, yes.

Lol try not clicking it next time, that also helps. It was a football thread until you all had a meltdown over men’s meat.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kate Upton is fat.

NOOOO you don't, do not start this shit now ..... bite your tongue,

hottest-kate-upton-pics-18.jpg

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sorry, I like boobs and ass. If you like bones, more power to you.

she is also Michigan - which makes her even hotter, being a Michiganer

she and her JV are the GOAT from the Music city

and yes, 2 , 1

justin-verlander-kate-upton-getty.png

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve seen that shit show and I’ve seen what Rivals has had to offer here, I’m much happier here.

When everyone was there before this last purge, it wasn't at it's best but it was still an entertaining forum.

I do prefer, like you have eluded to here, that I don't have to see political bullshit everyday because it's contained. We always had some that wouldn't get attention in the single political thread and try to bring it to other threads.

For the most part, it was more similar to how you painted you would like your experience here. I wasn't suggesting you join; just pointing out you would have liked it.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When everyone was there before this last purge, it wasn't at it's best but it was still an entertaining forum.

I do prefer, like you have eluded to here, that I don't have to see political bullshit everyday because it's contained. We always had some that wouldn't get attention in the single political thread and try to bring it to other threads.

For the most part, it was more similar to how you painted you would like your experience here. I wasn't suggesting you join; just pointing out you would have liked it.
I liken this to catholic high school kids who had ultra-strict parents go to college and are finally getting a taste of freedom and they don’t know how to handle themselves.

Again, Handi is a douche canoe and obviously we have our share of douche nozzles here. I guess the mods are being more lenient since it’s the off-season because during the season this shit would have been zapped a long time ago.