• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson Football team's favorite food

$port$CriticDaBaus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3CA6AF95-F3AC-4AC9-9DB2-1D371D181D68.jpeg At the White House recently, the
Clemson Tigers ( who won against Alabama Crimson Tide and were the college football champions of the 2018-2019 season) had a victory feast of nothing but Wendy’s, Burger King, McDonald’s and all sorts of junk and crap. My reaction: ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING ME?!?? I thought the White House’ food was fancier than ordering $500+ of fast food. Do they feed President Trump the same junk? Let’s just hope Clemson is not the world’s most obese college football team!

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:badmin:

But lol at the picture though.

And yes they feed trump the same shit, it’s his favorite. He thinks fast food is cleaner than other food.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, really?

Maybe it's because I grew up frequenting a lot of restaurants, but even at that age I dreaded the idea of having to eat fast food. Practically everything I ate for dinner when I was in college was restaurant food. Wasn't a big fan of the food at my frat.

I think Trump buying that stuff is pretty funny though.

Yeah, but they also get steak more often than fast food.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...gant-sandwich-celebration-clemson-university/

GMMNQ6DQ3BHFBJWPJM7JGQCKP4.jpg

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was trump getting trumped.

Since most of the paid help is furloughed by Trump, they are not coming in.

This includes the ENTIRE cooking staff.

Trump claims he paid for it with his own money!! Yeah, right.

No idea who is changing his bedding or cleaning his bathrooms. I am pretty sure NONE of the Trumps know how to use a washer, dryer, dishwasher, and definitely do not know how to clean a bathroom.

Do you mean to tell me he could not get the cooking staff at the Trump Hotel to do something? He was willing to buy fast food, but not pay for catering. What a disgrace he is to the Presidency.

It will be a great story to tell by the Clemson team on how fucked up Trump is/was.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the media reports and tweets the team thoroughly enjoyed their experience. In the end that's all that matters.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 195837 At the White House recently, the
Clemson Tigers ( who won against Alabama Crimson Tide and were the college football champions of the 2018-2019 season) had a victory feast of nothing but Wendy’s, Burger King, McDonald’s and all sorts of junk and crap. My reaction: ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING ME?!?? I thought the White House’ food was fancier than ordering $500+ of fast food. Do they feed President Trump the same junk? Let’s just hope Clemson is not the world’s most obese college football team!

do you like gladiator movies?

@Winged_Wheel88

Panabama71

Same Cat different Ass!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No idea who is changing his bedding or cleaning his bathrooms. I am pretty sure NONE of the Trumps know how to use a washer, dryer, dishwasher, and definitely do not know how to clean a bathroom.

Do you mean to tell me he could not get the cooking staff at the Trump Hotel to do something? He was willing to buy fast food, but not pay for catering. What a disgrace he is to the Presidency.

It will be a great story to tell by the Clemson team on how fucked up Trump is/was.
Too serious!! Lighten up Francis!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump paid for everything himself due to the Governmental shutdown. So actually if you want to make fun of this meal and make it sound negative, blame the democrats because they are the reason for the shutdown.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you didn't vote for Trump.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Dabo is really a Russian spy who just pretends to enjoy Big Macs? :scratch:

220px-Coach_Dabo_Swinney.jpg

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.tigernet.com/story/Hunt...ay-in-Washington-DC-and-the-Oval-Office-17618

Due to the government shutdown, the President bought fast food for the team, something that Renfrow also embraced.

I get to tell my kids that I ate a Big Mac in the White House that Donald Trump personally bought,” Renfrow said. “I guess with the government shut down they're short on stuff. He said he personally bought all the food.”

The team learned about the buffet during the trip to Washington.

“A lot of us were on the bus on the way to Greenville, and we saw where Trump was saying we were going to have McDonalds and Dominos and Burger King, so we were all getting excited about that because we get to tell our kids that we ate a Big Mac and a Whopper in the White House and that's something you can tell everyone forever,” he said.

“I loved it. I think it was just like Coach Swinney because he would do something like that. I feel like Coach Swinney talked all year long about we're just raggedy old Tigers so we got some raggedy old food. I don't think anybody was talking about the food two years ago when we went. I can't remember what we had. It's a unique story and something we were a part of, and I think the team enjoyed it.”

Like his time on the field, Renfrow enjoyed and savored his time in the Oval Office.

“I think last night on the plane I could sense the excitement of everyone. Like I said before, because everyone got to go in the Oval Office, I think it meant a lot to people because some of the most important decisions in the world are made in that office,” he said. “To have Trump to be that hospitable. I was talking to the girl who was kind of in charge and I asked her if this happened often and she was like, 'No, we're completely winging it right now. He doesn't ever do this.' I think he just appreciated what we did and he appreciates Coach Swinney and President Clements as leaders to be able to do that.”

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:badmin:

But lol at the picture though.

And yes they feed trump the same shit, it’s his favorite. He thinks fast food is cleaner than other food.
It's also harder to poison him if he gets random fast food and has different people picking it up for him

True story