• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson Football team's favorite food

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walk on a college campus and what restaurants are there? They certainly aren’t Ruth’s Chris or Cerrano’s.

Ya, but every campus I've ever been on has really decent places to eat, just off campus/campus corner, whatever. so it's not like it's that big of a deal to walk to one of them.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, but every campus I've ever been on has really decent places to eat, just off campus/campus corner, whatever. so it's not like it's that big of a deal to walk to one of them.
Are you going to sit there and try and tell me Taco Bell isn't "decent"?

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, but the students aren’t the ones frequenting them. Maybe in Bennington, VT or Cambridge, MA. Elsewhere, the students opt for fast food far more than any other restaurant options.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't had Taco Bell, in years, sorry...
giphy.gif

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but the students aren’t the ones frequenting them. Maybe in Bennington, VT or Cambridge, MA. Elsewhere, the students opt for fast food far more than any other restaurant options.

LOL, not true at all from what I've seen.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fiancee works at OSU and I met her there for lunch one day last fall. They completely tore down and rebuilt the student union about 6-7 years ago, and now these motherfuckers are eating Thai, artisan bread, Moroccan fusion, and all this other highfalutin bullshit that was nothing like what was there when I was there. It's crazy. No wonder these spoiled little shits think they can throw a fit when something doesn't go their way.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to burst your bubble. We've got food trucks around here that serve better Mexican food than Taco Bell or any of those places, so if I have a hankering for fast Mex, that's my choice. I do however frequent Mc Ds in the mornings for the coffee, so if that helps?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to burst your bubble. We've got food trucks around here that serve better Mexican food than Taco Bell or any of those places, so if I have a hankering for fast Mex, that's my choice. I do however frequent Mc Ds in the mornings for the coffee, so if that helps?
I think you were probably taking my comments a bit too seriously. Congrats on the food trucks.