• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson Football team's favorite food

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am elected President, I am putting a Chic-Fil-A franchise in the East Room of the White House.
I just don't frickin get it. I don't each much fast food these days, but Chick-fil-a wouldn't come close to even cracking the top 5.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunter Renfrow recaps dream day in Washington, D.C. and the Oval Office

Due to the government shutdown, the President bought fast food for the team, something that Renfrow also embraced.

I get to tell my kids that I ate a Big Mac in the White House that Donald Trump personally bought,” Renfrow said. “I guess with the government shut down they're short on stuff. He said he personally bought all the food.”

The team learned about the buffet during the trip to Washington.

“A lot of us were on the bus on the way to Greenville, and we saw where Trump was saying we were going to have McDonalds and Dominos and Burger King, so we were all getting excited about that because we get to tell our kids that we ate a Big Mac and a Whopper in the White House and that's something you can tell everyone forever,” he said.

“I loved it. I think it was just like Coach Swinney because he would do something like that. I feel like Coach Swinney talked all year long about we're just raggedy old Tigers so we got some raggedy old food. I don't think anybody was talking about the food two years ago when we went. I can't remember what we had. It's a unique story and something we were a part of, and I think the team enjoyed it.”

Like his time on the field, Renfrow enjoyed and savored his time in the Oval Office.

“I think last night on the plane I could sense the excitement of everyone. Like I said before, because everyone got to go in the Oval Office, I think it meant a lot to people because some of the most important decisions in the world are made in that office,” he said. “To have Trump to be that hospitable. I was talking to the girl who was kind of in charge and I asked her if this happened often and she was like, 'No, we're completely winging it right now. He doesn't ever do this.' I think he just appreciated what we did and he appreciates Coach Swinney and President Clements as leaders to be able to do that.”

Oh wow! someone actually asked the team what they thought of the experience rather than just laugh about it and act what a terrible meal for the team. And surprise surprise, Clemson actually enjoyed it. Of course this wont get covered at all in the media. If it wasn't for some homer Clemson blogging site no one would have ever known what Clemson actually thought of their time, we'd all just listen to the media and assume it was ridiculous and everyone had a terrible time.

side note, anyone had fast food lately? It isn't cheap like it used to be. Quiet honestly the difference between Red Robin take out and McDonald's takeout is about $6.00 when it is all said and done. So I believe Trump when he said he thought Clemson would enjoy these options because it wasn't all that economical coming from his own pocket.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Sigh*

This is what we've fallen to without college football....

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am elected President, I am putting a Chic-Fil-A franchise in the East Room of the White House.
And like Mr. Deeds I’m going to have Hawaiian Punch drinking fountains. And a giant red billiard room with a stuffed camel.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dabo does carry his own WH menu around

Who needs a menu...fuckin amateur.

Hashbrowns scattered, smothered, covered and chunked.

Texas Cheesesteak Melt

Whoa Nelly KJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And PDJT said , Clemson just won the Championship and want to come to the WH on Monday but I have no staff .

What can I do to make Liberal Heads Explode and control the entire media for days . Order some burgers , Genius

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't stop laughing at this for some reason.

Ah... I need help.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow! someone actually asked the team what they thought of the experience rather than just laugh about it and act what a terrible meal for the team. And surprise surprise, Clemson actually enjoyed it. Of course this wont get covered at all in the media. If it wasn't for some homer Clemson blogging site no one would have ever known what Clemson actually thought of their time, we'd all just listen to the media and assume it was ridiculous and everyone had a terrible time.

side note, anyone had fast food lately? It isn't cheap like it used to be. Quiet honestly the difference between Red Robin take out and McDonald's takeout is about $6.00 when it is all said and done. So I believe Trump when he said he thought Clemson would enjoy these options because it wasn't all that economical coming from his own pocket.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
latest