• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CK7's taunting/unsportsmanlike conduct penalty

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure plenty of you would of been mad had this been Rodgers or any other packer player who had done it. Didnt think it was all that bad but they will call those 9 times out of 10.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure plenty of you would of been mad had this been Rodgers or any other packer player who had done it. Didnt think it was all that bad but they will call those 9 times out of 10.

Yes and that one time = Tom Brady

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He started doing it after that one writer wrote about how franchise QBs shouldn't have tattoos. It's much more than a celebration, IMO.

OK, yeah, that's true and does put it in a different light. Thanks.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As far as I'm concerned, Kaep can get that penalty every game and I'll be fine with it. We need the offense to have the same killer instinct/edge that the defense has had for a few years now.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
OMG!! Too Cool!!! You should tweet this to CK

I just did. For some reason I tried earlier and i could get kaeps twitter to come up. I sent it to Matt Barrows earlier. It is supposed to say "soon to be" by the way.

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

And we have a winner... @Rvnight18: my son to be child already "Kaepernicking". True niner fan! pic.twitter.com/2eRGBSo3"

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just did. For some reason I tried earlier and i could get kaeps twitter to come up. I sent it to Matt Barrows earlier. It is supposed to say "soon to be" by the way.

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

And we have a winner... @Rvnight18: my son to be child already "Kaepernicking". True niner fan! pic.twitter.com/2eRGBSo3"

Too Freaking Cool!!! That's gotta get some 'air time'!

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well if you happen to see t anywhere please let me know :)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes and that one time = Tom Brady

Lol I was almost going to go back and edit that into there. Beat me to it. Well done bem

Well, then I don't blame the refs for the Kaep call. I blame them for the Tom Brady non-call. If they had called it on Brady, they could have let Kaep go free, but to keep with the 9/10, they had to call it because they already used the one on Brady. What would have happened if Rodgers did it? Their minds would blow up not knowing what to do. I'm sure they'd say that the time after Brady started a new ten and were free to let it slide for Rodgers and just hope Rodgers doesn't do it twice in one game. ;) JK, they'd let him slide either way.