• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CK7's taunting/unsportsmanlike conduct penalty

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was taunting. I am surprised this is even a thread.

It doesn't matter what some other player did in some other game on some other week. Throw the ball in a players face and you're getting flagged.

Lol, Kaep didn't throw anything.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick should have acted more professionally there but he had such a great game that he is forgiven

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Watching the game again, and noticed Greg Jennings walked like 7 yards up to Culliver and gave him a head-butt to the face literally a foot in front of the referee, and the guy didn't throw a flag.

But throw the ball straight down with no windup after being tackled, and that's unsportsmanlike.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game again, and noticed Greg Jennings walked like 7 yards up to Culliver and gave him a head-butt to the face literally a foot in front of the referee, and the guy didn't throw a flag.

But throw the ball straight down with no windup after being tackled, and that's unsportsmanlike.

He didn't even throw it, he dropped it. Did you catch which packers player on the sideline that threw the shoulder at Kaep after he ran out of bounds on the packers side? If I remember it was 78 but I'm not positive.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
He didn't even throw it, he dropped it. Did you catch which packers player on the sideline that threw the shoulder at Kaep after he ran out of bounds on the packers side? If I remember it was 78 but I'm not positive.

He kind of pushed the ball down...

Nobody threw a shoulder at Kaep out of bounds, but Tramon Williams hit him well after he stepped out.

JPurthe1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I think it was Picket that shouldered Kape on the sideline or out of bounds.

JPurthe1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes you can say he ran into him but I am sure the shoulder did not give in too much:2cents:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
To the letter of the law it was taunting but I still thought it was a pretty weak call.

It's the playoffs and let the guys show a little passion and emotion out there. As long as it's not directed at a specific player they should let that go.

It was just another questionable call in a long list of them in this game.

JPurthe1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
To the letter of the law it was taunting but I still thought it was a pretty weak call.

It's the playoffs and let the guys show a little passion and emotion out there. As long as it's not directed at a specific player they should let that go.

Totally agree... the PI call on Brown, they should have called a face-mask on PW in the game too. The PI on Culliver when it was totally out of bounds. I hope the team gets some calls back as the next game comes along. :suds:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I have watched it over and over. The QB was pushed into his shoulder. Say what you will, Picket did not give him a "love hug" to keep him up. He gave him a shoulder block.

:2cents:

I know he was pushed. By Williams. But Pickett didn't even come freeking close to making a shoulder block. His weight didn't even shift. He barely lifted his forearm a little.

You're not being objective right now.

JPurthe1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know he was pushed. By Williams. But Pickett didn't even come freeking close to making a shoulder block. His weight didn't even shift. He barely lifted his forearm a little.

You're not being objective right now.

ok

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. God forbid a defense calls a timeout against Brady. Brady didn't just taunt us, he taunted the entire stadium.

It was right about that point in the game where I started actively rooting for Brady to sustain a career-ending injury.

I hate that guy and the influence he has on the league. Did anybody else notice the no-call tuck rule against Manning that resulted in a fumble yesterday? You think Brady gets that same no-call?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This -

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope the ravens beat down that weenie brady

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so incredibly pissed when Brady spiked the ball and didn't get flagged. There are simply a different set of rules for him and his team.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a rule players can't spike it in the field of play. I don't think Kap spiked it though he just threw it down.

He did what so many other nfl players do when they get a first down. He spun the ball.

I'm not saying it wasn't taunting, just saying its hardly called.