• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CK7's taunting/unsportsmanlike conduct penalty

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did what so many other nfl players do when they get a first down. He spun the ball.

I'm not saying it wasn't taunting, just saying its hardly called.

Spun the ball? Not even close Anthem - Did you watch the game?

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spun the ball? Not even close Anthem - Did you watch the game?

Twice

He did that thing where you twist the ball as a statement after making a play.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Third times' a charm

"He spun the ball into the turf, was flagged for taunting and then threw a touchdown pass the next play anyway."

49ers' Kaepernick represents new threat at QB

"Kaepernick was not exactly perfect the rest of the way -- at one point, he was even flagged for a taunting penalty after spinning the ball in front of a Green Bay defender following a run"

Purdy: Colin Kaepernick leads San Francisco 49ers into NFC championship game - San Jose Mercury News

Semantics but I'm not alone in describing that he spun the ball

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He spun the ball into the turf, was flagged for taunting and then threw a touchdown pass the next play anyway."

49ers' Kaepernick represents new threat at QB

"Kaepernick was not exactly perfect the rest of the way -- at one point, he was even flagged for a taunting penalty after spinning the ball in front of a Green Bay defender following a run"

Purdy: Colin Kaepernick leads San Francisco 49ers into NFC championship game - San Jose Mercury News

Semantics but I'm not alone in describing that he spun the ball

That works - I wouldn't describe it as spun - but hey

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can see its popular, but I'm guessing I'm not the only one that isn't a big fan of Kaepernicking.......seems very tacky to me. I suppose I'm getting old. ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE, THEN GET OFF MY LAWN!!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see its popular, but I'm guessing I'm not the only one that isn't a big fan of Kaepernicking.......seems very tacky to me. I suppose I'm getting old. ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE, THEN GET OFF MY LAWN!!

This!

You're not getting old - It's just that Kaepernick is very young and this is a different world than the one we knew even 10 years ago.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He started doing it after that one writer wrote about how franchise QBs shouldn't have tattoos. It's much more than a celebration, IMO.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started doing it after that one writer wrote about how franchise QBs shouldn't have tattoos. It's much more than a celebration, IMO.

From all accounts, Kaep always seems to credit others before himself. He's not a me first person.

my thoughts: "Kaepernicking" is a positive act of defiance. To folks that like to use appearances and stereotypes to prejudge people on what they can and cannot do..how do you like me now?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From all accounts, Kaep always seems to credit others before himself. He's not a me first person.

my thoughts: "Kaepernicking" is a positive act of defiance. To folks that like to use appearances and stereotypes to prejudge people on what they can and cannot do..how do you like me now?

I'm guessing they still don't like him. ;)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not diggin' the self aggrandizing move of kissing the tats after a touchdown at all but the spiking the ball penalty he got was kind of nit picky to me. Anything planned I'm against because it means you gave some pre thought to drawing attention to yourself. Spontaneous stuff I'm generally OK with. What I prefer is the Barry Sanders "Been there, done that" approach to scoring.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a stupid call IMO. The Packers did way more shit in the game than what CK did. If you go by letter of the law then I get it but if that the case then call all the shit the other team does too. If dropping a ball is taunting then what exactly is Richard Sherman making a crazy symbol at Matt Ryan after Ryan threw an incompletion his way in the Atlanta-Seattle game or Sherman clapping like a jackass after White torched him for a TD??

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a stupid call IMO. The Packers did way more shit in the game than what CK did. If you go by letter of the law then I get it but if that the case then call all the shit the other team does too. If dropping a ball is taunting then what exactly is Richard Sherman making a crazy symbol at Matt Ryan after Ryan threw an incompletion his way in the Atlanta-Seattle game or Sherman clapping like a jackass after White torched him for a TD??

Funny thing is that Sherman attended "Stanfurd" - note the u in the spelling (Cal Bears would know). I would expect better from someone who attended one of the best universities in the country.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That works - I wouldn't describe it as spun - but hey

It was definitely more of a flip, and it was in the direction of the tackler. The refs were worried about potential escalation due to bruised egos. I don't agree with the call, but I understand it. All it takes is one retaliation to change the landscape of a game.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was definitely more of a flip, and it was in the direction of the tackler. The refs were worried about potential escalation due to bruised egos. I don't agree with the call, but I understand it. All it takes is one retaliation to change the landscape of a game.

I agree 100% with all of this.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Still furious they called this but they let Jennings head butt our player