• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Paul got himself in some trouble tonight

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly... so we really don't know what went down.

Personally I believe Chris Paul - she is a new ref trying to prove herself and enforce her control over the players. So I believe I do know what went down and I believe that she(the referee) over reacted entirely. That being said, the Clippers need to understand that sometimes the refs are going to be pricks and the less you say to them - the better. Adjust their game and move on so they don't make it worse.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I believe Chris Paul - she is a new ref trying to prove herself and enforce her control over the players. So I believe I do know what went down and I believe that she(the referee) over reacted entirely. That being said, the Clippers need to understand that sometimes the refs are going to be pricks and the less you say to them - the better. Adjust their game and move on so they don't make it worse.

For the 2nd time in a week, I agree with TLF. She's a rookie ref and has likely been told that she needs to be quicker with the techs so the players know not to mess with her. Then, once she's established, she can back off.

Couple that with the fact that the Clippers are known to be one of the worst teams in the league when it comes to bitching to the refs and it seems to give some credibility to CP3's side of the story.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 2nd time in a week, I agree with TLF. She's a rookie ref and has likely been told that she needs to be quicker with the techs so the players know not to mess with her. Then, once she's established, she can back off.

Couple that with the fact that the Clippers are known to be one of the worst teams in the league when it comes to bitching to the refs and it seems to give some credibility to CP3's side of the story.

These players just don't understand that it's like being married for a few years. Once you get the hang of saying "Yes Dear" and do what she asks you to do - Things are going to be smooth:lol: