• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Long on Deflategate.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe Chris Long the football player for the Rams wrote that novel. He's got better things to do

Wonder what his dad thinks.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plot twist: Chris Long will ask to be traded this off season...to the Patriots.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Flutie dream that shit up because I've never heard that claim before.

There was some book in which some guy said he heard a rumor of Flutie saying something; based on that, a lot of idiots repeat it as if it were known fact.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stretching the rules is the Patriots' only redeeming quality. Trying to find loopholes and bending the rules a bit shows initiative. If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin.

Fuck the Patriots because of Tom Brady's creepy voice and uggs.

Fuck the Patriots because they play in yankee country.

Fuck the Patriots because they've won 3 Super Bowls since my team's last title, while my other team has only played in one SB and lost it.

But who the fuck cares about filming other teams and letting some air out of footballs?

I'm imagining "deliverance" playing in the background.....

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I strongly disagree. There are plenty of very successful franchises in sports who are well liked and respected.

People generally just can't tolerate the smugness and condescension that comes from the "faces" of the organization. The fact that the actually did cheat doesn't help matters either. Think Lance Armstrong and you will understand why the Patriots organization is so generally disliked.

This coming from a fan of a team that was in the top four most heavily fined this season. (Pat's were 16th overall.):L

uofmarmyguy

Meat Popsicle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I strongly disagree. There are plenty of very successful franchises in sports who are well liked and respected.

People generally just can't tolerate the smugness and condescension that comes from the "faces" of the organization. The fact that the actually did cheat doesn't help matters either. Think Lance Armstrong and you will understand why the Patriots organization is so generally disliked.

Actually, I would disagree with you on this. I know plenty of old-timers who hate the Cowboys and Steelers with a passion, and immediately call up their runs of greatness. Also, the insane stream of news, info and reports also make it easier to dislike a team because you are being inundated with news about them. And not to mention the general lack of decline of our society to hate what we are jealous of. Look at the internet and you see every excuse under the sun for guys to hate a player or a team for nothing more than them winning..ahem, Hammer!

We are now in an age where everyone has an opinion, and now they safety of the keyboard to throw it out with anonymity and no repercussions, so guess what?... they do!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this bullshit gets better by the day:

Bill Bradley -- Hall of Famer, Rhodes Scholar, NBA champion, Olympic gold medalist and U.S. senator -- was a ball deflater.

To put the New England Patriots' deflategate flap in some perspective, consider that one of the most respected sportsman and statesman in U.S. history was known for fiddling with the ball pressure before and sometimes even during a game.

Marv Albert, Knicks radio play-by-play announcer "One referee once told me -- and it was during a Knick-Bullet playoff series -- Bradley wasn't satisfied with the way the basketball felt. He felt there was too much air in it, and he complained about it, and they didn't take heed. And then in the second half, he was spotted with one of those little devices that you take air out of the ball and pump air in, and he tried to sneak it out. He tried to let air out of the basketball, so no one would see. This is our U.S. Senator Bill Bradley." -

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this bullshit gets better by the day:

Bill Bradley -- Hall of Famer, Rhodes Scholar, NBA champion, Olympic gold medalist and U.S. senator -- was a ball deflater.

To put the New England Patriots' deflategate flap in some perspective, consider that one of the most respected sportsman and statesman in U.S. history was known for fiddling with the ball pressure before and sometimes even during a game.

Marv Albert, Knicks radio play-by-play announcer "One referee once told me -- and it was during a Knick-Bullet playoff series -- Bradley wasn't satisfied with the way the basketball felt. He felt there was too much air in it, and he complained about it, and they didn't take heed. And then in the second half, he was spotted with one of those little devices that you take air out of the ball and pump air in, and he tried to sneak it out. He tried to let air out of the basketball, so no one would see. This is our U.S. Senator Bill Bradley." -

this proves that a soft ball is better . for small handed qb's period . :doh::doh::doh::doh:

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from a fan of a team that was in the top four most heavily fined this season. (Pat's were 16th overall.):L

hell the seahawks could fart and the nfl would fine them ! browner should be fined for hurt this one .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've played basketball if a ball has less air . it will stay close to the rim and will go in alot of times . while a ball with a lot of air will come out or hit the rim and out .

atleast in the super bowl the balls will be the same on both sides . thanks to deflate gate and the pats .

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This would be a great point if it even remotely had anything to do with the topic of conversation.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I would disagree with you on this. I know plenty of old-timers who hate the Cowboys and Steelers with a passion, and immediately call up their runs of greatness. Also, the insane stream of news, info and reports also make it easier to dislike a team because you are being inundated with news about them. And not to mention the general lack of decline of our society to hate what we are jealous of. Look at the internet and you see every excuse under the sun for guys to hate a player or a team for nothing more than them winning..ahem, Hammer!

We are now in an age where everyone has an opinion, and now they safety of the keyboard to throw it out with anonymity and no repercussions, so guess what?... they do!

I don't understand what you are disagreeing with. I didn't say all very successful franchises are well liked.