• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Culliver

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Again, I'm not saying NinerSickness = 9er_plight or Bemular = MW. I won't get into that stuff. I'm sorry if I insulted anyone with my previous post.

Just for the record, I've never posted under a different name except for a week when I lost a bet to imac in 2002.

9er_plight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This has been brought up many times. No need to rehash this.

BTW - I don't remember a 49ers_plight on the ESPN boards.

I was billymac67 on ESPN. I was on the ESPN boards going back to 2007. I rarely posted there (I have about 80 posts to my name, I think), but I frequented the boards quite a bit for various reasons, and I like coming to Sportshoopla to read the links different people post related to the Niners and NFL in general, as well as some of the debates that get started. And no, I don't have any other screen names.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow have we entered the twilight zone? WTF is going on. I really don't care who is who as long as you support the 49ers at the end of the day you are my man (or woman). Who got it better then us?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for the record, I've never posted under a different name except for a week when I lost a bet to imac in 2002.

I thought so, that didn't sound like something you'd do. Sorry for the comment.

I was billymac67 on ESPN. I was on the ESPN boards going back to 2007. I rarely posted there (I have about 80 posts to my name, I think), but I frequented the boards quite a bit for various reasons, and I like coming to Sportshoopla to read the links different people post related to the Niners and NFL in general, as well as some of the debates that get started. And no, I don't have any other screen names.

Welcome, Billy Mac, you should post more often. I think I remember you, but I'm not sure. 80 is very few, but I read almost everything (or skimmed) in that timespan unless it was obviously meaningless drivel. I'm assuming you didn't post meaningless drivel, right? :P Didn't mean to start off on the wrong foot with you or any other poster. This is a great board and I hope we'll have something positive to talk about Sunday night (after the game). Go Niners!

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So it looks like Quintin Jammer's converting to safety after all. For close to the veteran minimum mind you.

First of all, this pisses me off that the Niners didn't sign him. :mad2:

Second of all... Well, re: the stuff in this thread about him.

3rd of all it looks like I've been spelling his name wrong for the last decade. :redface:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it looks like Quintin Jammer's converting to safety after all. For close to the veteran minimum mind you.

First of all, this pisses me off that the Niners didn't sign him. :mad2:

Second of all... Well, re: the stuff in this thread about him.

3rd of all it looks like I've been spelling his name wrong for the last decade. :redface:

If I had the choice between Nmandi or Jammer, I'd choose Nmandi and his contract for sure. If you are talking about Jammer instead of Dahl, I'd be for that.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If I had the choice between Nmandi or Jammer, I'd choose Nmandi and his contract for sure. If you are talking about Jammer instead of Dahl, I'd be for that.

I'd take Nnamdi over Jammer too. And I'd CERTAINLY take Jammer over Dahl. But I don't see any reason why they couldn't have had all 3. I've been suggesting the Niners should sign Jammer and make him a FS since the middle of the '12 season (and as you can see from this thread, I got a bunch of crap for suggesting Jammer could make the transition).

I like Reid at SS and Jammer at FS more than I like Whitner at SS and Reid at FS.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen clod - I know all about IP shit dumbass - I used to be a mod on another board. So take your IP theory and shove it up your ass! I'm staying at MW's home and that is why I have his IP - I'm not MW.

Why the FUCK would I put over 3000 posts on a different handle? That would make sense to only an idiot - yes you! now STFU about me being MW.

Yes, you were on the ESPN boards. You had a black and white picture of an old school football player (can't remember who it was) sitting down and hunched over in the locker room as your avatar. I had my suspicions back then that you were MW, but you screwed up when you came to Sportshoopla and didn't realize that the mods could check your IP address. Stop lying. Some of us are paying attention and can see right through your crap.

NinerSickness,

I wasn't a part of the ESPN board. Since you were, may I assume you were also part of the reason it was a stink-hole? Sure it was. Perhaps you should go back there to spew your garbage; or, you can just develop some integrity and everything will be just fine.

Oh my. Looks like I touched a nerve. Yes, that's a very interesting story about you making all your posts from MW's computer. He's out of town on personal reasons and you're keeping an eye on things around his place, you say? Funny that you both have identical writing styles, feud with many of the same posters, and you suddenly take an active interest in posting on Sportshoopla the moment MW vanished from the boards. Very convenient.

Oh, you also didn't address what I said about your false claim of not being on the ESPN boards. I can't begin to explain why you would change handles, but I'm quite certain that's exactly what you did. Tell MW I said hi.

That has to be the most clowned I've ever seen somebody get on ANY BOARD. I physically cracked up while reading this. Dude said "I'm just using MW's computer, I'm not really him". WOOOOW!

Super:lame: :laugh3: :suds: I'm calling :bullshit:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has to be the most clowned I've ever seen somebody get on ANY BOARD. I physically cracked up while reading this. Dude said "I'm just using MW's computer, I'm not really him". WOOOOW!

Super:lame: :laugh3: :suds: I'm calling :bullshit:

The post you quoted referred to "an old school football player hunched over in the locker-room." That could be Joe Montana and his Godzilla-like creature, "Bemular"? Not accusing anyone of anything, just saying that that could be the photo he's referring to.

Pretty cool energy force, if you ask me. Why there aren't several posters with that as their avatar, I don't know. That's a pretty sweet photo. I'd use it if it weren't copycat.

JoeMontanaMyLifeinFootballBemuler-f.jpg

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The post you quoted referred to "an old school football player hunched over in the locker-room." That could be Joe Montana and his Godzilla-like creature, "Bemular"? Not accusing anyone of anything, just saying that that could be the photo he's referring to.

Pretty cool energy force, if you ask me. Why there aren't several posters with that as their avatar, I don't know. That's a pretty sweet photo. I'd use it if it weren't copycat.

View attachment 5464

I tried to make it my Avi, but it doesn't meet the pixel size - But, yes, that is Bemular; the inspitation for my handle. The 49ers use to place him near their bench during games and in other various locations. That is one of my favorite pics of Joe.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The word "obsessed" comes to mind. That article came out over a month ago and draws entirely upon a single play so far as Culliver is concerned.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word "obsessed" comes to mind. That article came out over a month ago and draws entirely upon a single play so far as Culliver is concerned.

We are ignoring the elephant in the room here. It was written by Grant Cohn. That makes it lose all creditability IMO

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We are ignoring the elephant in the room here. It was written by Grant Cohn. That makes it lose all creditability IMO

I think Cohn is alright for describing specific plays at training camp or OTAs. I don't put too much stock in his "good" and "bad," as he clearly bases those on less than a full picture, but I think his practice reports are about as good as the average fan would produce. There's some value in them.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And I do agree that Culliver's biggest weakness to date has been his awareness of and ability to play the ball in the air.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Chris Culliver - DB - 49ers

The Sacramento Bee insists CB Chris Culliver is still in the 49ers' long-term plans, and they have no plans to convert him to safety.

After Culliver's disastrous Super Bowl performance, there were whispers he could be transitioned to safety. Also, following his homophobic remarks and insensitive comments about women, many wondered if the soon-to-be 25-year-old's roster spot was in jeopardy. Culliver is just one of a two experienced 49ers corners under contract for the 2014 season, so he's not going anywhere.
Source: Sacramento Bee

Jul 18 - 12:01 PM