• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CHIP KELLY TO DETROIT. NOT A JOKE.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether we land CK or not, I'm gonna defend him. 27 wins in his first threw years as an NFL HC. Took a 4-12 team and turned them into a playoff team in one year. But the media (and fans who buy what their selling) act like Kelly is some plague.

Truth is the " old boys club" is threatened and intimidated by super successful college coaches like Jim Harbaugh and Chip Kelly. How DARE these hot shit college coaches come into the NFL and start winning immediately when guys like Jeff Fisher have been around FOREVER and can't break .500

How DARE these guys take jobs away from recycled trash like 68 year old Mike Shannahan or Jim Caldwell lol give me a break.

I think he is in the same line as Josh McDaniels or Lane Kiffin. Everyone agrees they are supet talented, but enough to deal with all the shit they cause because of ego? The answer is no, any coach like this is a bandaid before it all falls apart as they burn bridges and cause locker room issues.

Short term help, but at the end you are worse off then when you started

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still the Ford Family run Lions organization...

carry on closet homer's. hope is all you have left in the tank.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is in the same line as Josh McDaniels or Lane Kiffin. Everyone agrees they are supet talented, but enough to deal with all the shit they cause because of ego? The answer is no, any coach like this is a bandaid before it all falls apart as they burn bridges and cause locker room issues.

Short term help, but at the end you are worse off then when you started

Ya know, I'm seeing more and more of these players take to twitter to cry and complain. The spoiled brat millenniums are now carrying over to sports. Not my bag, baby. I find it to be humiliating. Guys like Trent Balke need to learn to check their own egos when a smarter man enters the room.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, I'm seeing more and more of these players take to twitter to cry and complain. The spoiled brat millenniums are now carrying over to sports. Not my bag, baby. I find it to be humiliating. Guys like Trent Balke need to learn to check their own egos when a smarter man enters the room.

But they don't make the right calls, that is the point. The step in from either being successful in a different league or coming from a legendary coaching tree and instantly think they no best about everything. They force out high producing players, just so they can prove the can do it with just "their system". Quickly everyone gets tired of their shit they are forced out but by then the cupboards are bare.

Although I liked the Kiko Alonso and a second for McCoy......or I would have if Kelly had kept any of the Oline that had been killing it in place.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they don't make the right calls, that is the point. The step in from either being successful in a different league or coming from a legendary coaching tree and instantly think they no best about everything. They force out high producing players, just so they can prove the can do it with just "their system". Quickly everyone gets tired of their shit they are forced out but by then the cupboards are bare.

Although I liked the Kiko Alonso and a second for McCoy......or I would have if Kelly had kept any of the Oline that had been killing it in place.

I simply cannot take Trent Balkke's side vs Harbaugh. Winning is everything. He needed to know his role and shut his mouth. Now look at the Niners. Not that I'm complaining. MI benefitted from Balkke's fragile ego.

Kinda same w Lurie and CK. People seem to think this was a total collapse of a football team this year. At the end of the day they were one game away from being NFC East Champs and they lost two games because of their Kicker's torn groin and 3 more because of their backup QB. Not to mention poor poor play from an obviously hobbled Jason Peters.

Before that, back to back 10-6 seasons. We should be so lucky!!

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This I can agree with. It still doesn't make Chip anymore appealing to me.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply cannot take Trent Balkke's side vs Harbaugh. Winning is everything. He needed to know his role and shut his mouth. Now look at the Niners. Not that I'm complaining. MI benefitted from Balkke's fragile ego.

Kinda same w Lurie and CK. People seem to think this was a total collapse of a football team this year. At the end of the day they were one game away from being NFC East Champs and they lost two games because of their Kicker's torn groin and 3 more because of their backup QB. Not to mention poor poor play from an obviously hobbled Jason Peters.

Balke Vs. Harbaugh is no question. Harbaugh just wins, I don't consider him in the same light as Kiffin, McDaniels, or Chip.

Although what he did to Alex Smith was BS, I think that hurt his reputation a lot. If Smith wasn't winning sure, but to take his spot away like he did because he missed half a game with a concussion? All that for a QB that is terrible, but defenses had not adapted to his speed yet. There is a reason that Smith went somwhere else to Win and Kap is on the bench for Gabbert.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Balke Vs. Harbaugh is no question. Harbaugh just wins, I don't consider him in the same light as Kiffin, McDaniels, or Chip.

Although what he did to Alex Smith was BS, I think that hurt his reputation a lot. If Smith wasn't winning sure, but to take his spot away like he did because he missed half a game with a concussion? All that for a QB that is terrible, but defenses had not adapted to his speed yet. There is a reason that Smith went somwhere else to Win and Kap is on the bench for Gabbert.

Ya, cause Harbaugh is in MI. Harbaugh turned Kaepernick into a superstar. Now the guy is a turd without him.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Listened to Jed Yorks presser a bit ago. Seems he may of had just as much to do with Harbaugh as Trent did. Made many comments about learning from your past mistakes. Just sounding as if he wasn't talking about the hiring of Tomsula, as more the firing before him.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, cause Harbaugh is in MI. Harbaugh turned Kaepernick into a superstar

and Jimmy having kap running zone read option plays continuously sure as hell helped. once he changed up in 2014 and started to keep kap as more of a pocket passer that experiment failed. Kap isn't a pocket passer now or in the future. scheme to a players strength's or forget it, imo.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listened to Jed Yorks presser a bit ago. Seems he may of had just as much to do with Harbaugh as Trent did. Made many comments about learning from your past mistakes. Just sounding as if he wasn't talking about the hiring of Tomsula, as more the firing before him.

I'm sure he did. Maybe he's in love w Balke. Not that there's anything wrong w that. But choosing him over Harbaugh was straight up insane.