• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chip and Balke gone

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but the Kelly signing in the first place never made any sense because his reputation was ruined at that point.

They just wasted a season that everyone assumed was wasted.
and they wasted it even worse by winning last week...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. I was talking about the HC though. It's irrelevant who they bring in especially if they're only going to give the guy a year. No one can turn that dumpster fire around in a year. Belichick would go 3-13;with that team. They're just awful

49ers would fire Belichick.....

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed Oregon hiring a new coach. Well, not sure what Chip does then but he gets a college HC job no doubt.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers would fire Belichick.....
Kind of like how the Browns did...they couldn't see what he was doing because all they had know was crap, and it wasn't like the crap they knew...so the sent him packing.

In this case, however, I think the 49ers are right. Chips shit doesn't work in the NFL and Balke has been bad from day 1...so, you burn down the out of square and unlevel house, tear up the footing and rebuild it right... Now the onus is on ownership to get it right...and the real question is can they hire an actual GM or somebody that is ready to be a GM and get the hell out of his way and let him get his staff in place to build something...or will the keep putting their grubby little mitts in it and end up with half-ass results...again

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like how the Browns did...they couldn't see what he was doing because all they had know was crap, and it wasn't like the crap they knew...so the sent him packing.

In this case, however, I think the 49ers are right. Chips shit doesn't work in the NFL and Balke has been bad from day 1...so, you burn down the out of square and unlevel house, tear up the footing and rebuild it right... Now the onus is on ownership to get it right...and the real question is can they hire an actual GM or somebody that is ready to be a GM and get the hell out of his way and let him get his staff in place to build something...or will the keep putting their grubby little mitts in it and end up with half-ass results...again

Good things that came out of that coaching staff besides Bill as HC was Assistants Saban who won Nat'll at LSU and a boatload at Bama and Ozzie Newsome GM of Ravens, Most of Bill's other assistants have been busts

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust fund douche nozzle Jed York screws up again.

I'm sure Fisher will now come knocking or York will put his wife in charge of the team or something.

49ers are the new Browns and will continue to be as long as that dork is running the team. Sad to see a good rivalry with Seattle/San Fran go to such crap.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure Fisher will now come knocking or York will put his wife in charge of the team or something.

49ers are the new Browns and will continue to be as long as that dork is running the team. Sad to see a good rivalry with Seattle/San Fran go to such crap.
He didn't fuck up by firing those 2...what he does now will either doom them to more crap or move them to competitive...so we'll see soon enough

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They should let Breaker manage the 49ers......

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good things that came out of that coaching staff besides Bill as HC was Assistants Saban who won Nat'll at LSU and a boatload at Bama and Ozzie Newsome GM of Ravens, Most of Bill's other assistants have been busts
Yes, and the Browns fucked that one up big time...which is why they're the Factory of Sadness

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't fuck up by firing those 2...what he does now will either doom them to more crap or move them to competitive...so we'll see soon enough

You're right. But he fucked up by hiring Kelly and NOT firing Baalke 3 years ago.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well add on college rosters are quite a bit bigger than in the NFL. So you have the depth to keep subbing in if the offense is struggling. Also much easier to put together a ridiculous roster at a prestigious college program because of recruiting. The NFL you are limited by the Cap.

The cap is a factor agreed, keeps the league more balanced...

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban and Spurrier learned the same lesson, college is nothing like NFL. These are grown men getting paid big and wont take shit like college kids. Reminds me of Pitino when he went to the NBA

Spurrier also thought Special Teams weren't important and practice and training camp was optional. :doh:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurrier also thought Special Teams weren't important and practice and training camp was optional. :doh:

He was the only guy that would try a trick play up 75 on a Div 2 school on a 4th and 15. I'll never forget a game against FL ST. Bobby Bowden is interviewed first and give Spurrier mad respect and then when it's Spurrier's interview he says' At least my players don't accept sneakers from agent " or something stupid like that, because Derrick Brooks got something small. Karma bit him in the ass and he blew a 28 point lead

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow who would have guessed Kelly would flame out. I wonder who the niners turn to now.

Eagles fans knew.....he is arguably the worst coach in the NFL. Early on his offense looked unstoppable but then more and more film was available on his offense. The way he flamed out in Philly should have told everyone what they needed to know about him. The speed of the NFL is way too fast for his offense.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fans knew.....he is arguably the worst coach in the NFL. Early on his offense looked unstoppable but then more and more film was available on his offense. The way he flamed out in Philly should have told everyone what they needed to know about him. The speed of the NFL is way too fast for his offense.
I was being sarcastic. I think most people knew he was going to flame out.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was being sarcastic. I think most people knew he was going to flame out.

Next time use an emojee :10: .....J/K

While he seemed innovative in the beginning he turned out to be as bad as the "ole ball coach" IMO