• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early report on Beasley seems positive. Hopefully he plays.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have definitely slowed down a bit since week 5. Denver actually outplayed them I thought. Smith took more deep shots than he normally does but Pittsburgh and Denvers defenses did a great job. Smiths legs are a problem and Kielce is a beast when he gets involved. There is certain players that have great speed then there is Tyreke Hill. I don't think I have ever seen a player that explosive.

Offensively, I thought Denver gashed them with their running game. Stay away from Peters. I swear that guy gets his hands on the ball more than some TEs. Houston can get after the Qb too.

Definitely a fun matchup coming. I think the scoreboard will light up, but I really like our chances. I feel really good about our team. Of course I'm seeing it with Zeke too. I honestly thought the Skins would beat us. I didn't really know they were that banged up but still. I thought that W showed a lot. I've seen us go in there before with a much better team than themand lay an egg.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo's return. I just have feeling it will be a huge day for Witten, Dak, and Dez. Great day for Dez to break the record. Place should be electric.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Garrett stays committed to the running game..I say will have no problem breaking 100 yards on the ground
with Morris & company.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am interested in seeing how Smith does, with a few more chances. He looked good granted in mop up duty.
Still interested in seeing him, with Zeke on vaca.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am interested in seeing how Smith does, with a few more chances. He looked good granted in mop up duty.
Still interested in seeing him, with Zeke on vaca.
I'd like to see what Smith could do with 20 carries. Either way, club needs 30+ rush attempts this week IMO

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to control the game by rushing the ball. This team is built for controlling the clock and keeping the defense off the field as much as possible. KC has a very nice secondary. I think it will be a very close game. Defense has to make Smith pass the ball.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alfred Morris - RB - Cowboys

NFL Network's Jane Slater confirms Alfred Morris will start against the Chiefs in Week 9.

As expected. Morris will get the first crack at replacing Ezekiel Elliott, who is set to begin a six-game suspension for violating the league's code of conduct. Rod Smith is expected to handle backup reps behind Morris with Darren McFadden operating third on the Cowboys' depth chart. Morris is a complete zero in the passing game but should still see enough volume to warrant RB2 usage in fantasy.

Well anyone who watched the Cowboys knew this is how it was going to start off with Morris being the #2 all year and Smith active over DMac, but I'm not so sure it will be this way all of the time and maybe not even this week. I wouldn't be shocked if McFadden moves from #3 to #1 with a good game or maybe even a good practice and Smith could easily move up or down as well. This is going to be an open competition. I do think DMac or Smith gets a shot early on in the game on 3rd downs. Morris isn't playing the whole game so this would be an obvious time to spell him even if he plays well. Plus the other two are probably both better blockers and receivers. I'm kind of excited to see how these guys do.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was unaware that Hali may play this week. Hopefully he needs one more week to get into shape

The Chiefs might get some pass-rush relief in time for Sunday’s game with the Cowboys. Outside linebacker Tamba Hali, who has missed all of the season so far on the PUP (Physically Unable to Perform) list, returned to practice on Thursday. Hali, who ranks second in Chiefs history in sacks with 89 ½ , has been bothered by sore knee since before training camp. Kansas City decided to play Hali on PUP and he’s now eligible to return to practice. KC pass rushers Justin Houston (knee) and Dee Ford (back) have not been full participants in practice this week. However, if the team decides to play him this week, a roster move would be needed. (Full Injury Report)

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alfred Morris - RB - Cowboys

NFL Network's Jane Slater confirms Alfred Morris will start against the Chiefs in Week 9.

As expected. Morris will get the first crack at replacing Ezekiel Elliott, who is set to begin a six-game suspension for violating the league's code of conduct. Rod Smith is expected to handle backup reps behind Morris with Darren McFadden operating third on the Cowboys' depth chart. Morris is a complete zero in the passing game but should still see enough volume to warrant RB2 usage in fantasy.

Well anyone who watched the Cowboys knew this is how it was going to start off with Morris being the #2 all year and Smith active over DMac, but I'm not so sure it will be this way all of the time and maybe not even this week. I wouldn't be shocked if McFadden moves from #3 to #1 with a good game or maybe even a good practice and Smith could easily move up or down as well. This is going to be an open competition. I do think DMac or Smith gets a shot early on in the game on 3rd downs. Morris isn't playing the whole game so this would be an obvious time to spell him even if he plays well. Plus the other two are probably both better blockers and receivers. I'm kind of excited to see how these guys do.

Knowing what was coming down, I don't get why the Cowboys never let McFadden touch the ball once this year.
Getting hit in the NFL is the only thing that gets you ready for getting hit in the NFL.

I guess they were being cautious about injuries but a couple of touches the last couple of games would do the trick.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing what was coming down, I don't get why the Cowboys never let McFadden touch the ball once this year.
Getting hit in the NFL is the only thing that gets you ready for getting hit in the NFL.

I guess they were being cautious about injuries but a couple of touches the last couple of games would do the trick.
They valued Morris more than him and they didn't need 4 RBs active and Smith was the only one that plays STs. I think if Zeke was exonerated from any suspension DMac would just be cut. Right now I'm glad we have all 3 guys and hope they all play their asses off fighting for PT

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They valued Morris more than him and they didn't need 4 RBs active and Smith was the only one that plays STs. I think if Zeke was exonerated from any suspension DMac would just be cut. Right now I'm glad we have all 3 guys and hope they all play their asses off fighting for PT

Well so much for that ..Zek is playing Sunday.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cole Beasley - WR - Cowboys
Cole Beasley has cleared the concussion protocol.

He'll be out there Sunday against Kansas City. Beasley led the Cowboys in receiving yards a year ago but has only averaged 17.6 yards through his first seven games of 2017. He's not on the fantasy radar right now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hali activated, but Ford out

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I see Jones has disconnected his brain at the end of the half.
Without the personal foul for 15 yds the Chiefs probably just kneel on it.
Then the Cowboys shit the bed afterwards, then Jones gets another Personal foul. WTF is up with this guy?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then the Cowboys shit the bed afterwards, then Jones gets another Personal foul. WTF is up with this guy?

Certainly one of Jones' worse games to this point. He should be so much more of a difference maker, I just don't get it - seems like he lacks the instincts for it.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I guess we also have to leave only 1 second on the clock next tme. Thst was pathetic.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Irving has really provided a spark since his return. With Irving and Lawrence playing great, this pass rush is actually making some plays. Irving looks like the real deal.