• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: CHIEFS/BILLS BOYS/CARDS

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boys have 11th pick while winning the division :suds:
Playoff teams get the worst picks, regardless of record, based on where they finish in the playoffs. If the 'boys win the Superb Owl while having a 6-10 regular-season record and winning the East, they get the 32nd pick. So winning the division and losing in the 1st round, they would (depending on other division winners records, who wins in the 1st round and if they changed how they do seedings this year) get between the 19th and the 24th pick

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff teams get the worst picks, regardless of record, based on where they finish in the playoffs. If the 'boys win the Superb Owl while having a 6-10 regular-season record and winning the East, they get the 32nd pick. So winning the division and losing in the 1st round, they would (depending on other division winners records, who wins in the 1st round and if they changed how they do seedings this year) get between the 19th and the 24th pick
Excellent! I thought it would be worse than the 11th pick. Good year for my skins to be having a R&D year.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herbert wasn't available in that league but I picked him up in another

Everyone is sounding the alarm that Herbert is a rookie and will eventually struggle, but my thinking is that he's been producing like a QB1 and he doesn't face many tough defenses in his remaining schedule, so I'm going with him as my fantasy QB until he struggles. If he struggles, there will always be some decent vets available on waivers/FA.

I think it's a great sign that he's actually played well against good defenses (Chiefs, Bucs, Saints).