• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Chicago White Sox at Your Texas Rangers 4/18 - 4/20

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've won the last 2 that I've been to and Fielder has homered in both! That was a huge go-ahead HR. Too bad the damn Astros couldn't hold their lead. The A's always seem to score when you walk their lead-off hitter in an inning.

Then we need to pass the hat and get your winning ways back to the park more often.

Nice crowd tonight. Accounced 44K+ and it looked it.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colby Lewis picking up the win makes me happy to love baseball. He deserves any and all good things that come his way on the diamond.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.....my butt had no more than hit the seat when I saw the A's got 3 in the 9th.

But sure glad we got the job done against a good pitcher. And Cheerios has become a crowd favorite.

I wanted the bobblehead so we were there early. I was watching the gamecast. I thought we might actually catch a break.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colby Lewis picking up the win makes me happy to love baseball. He deserves any and all good things that come his way on the diamond.

Absolutely with you on this one

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted the bobblehead so we were there early. I was watching the gamecast. I thought we might actually catch a break.

Some of those bobbleheads had a small counter which you can roll forward as his SO increase. Pretty good idea. Personally didn't see one which did this, but a guy who had one without and was sitting next to me was telling about it.

You went to the game? I would have enjoyed have a beverage with ya. Oh well.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright side, King Felix and Cliff Lee were tough also. Always hope. But you know all this. What's wrong with me?

Just proves when the guys show up with a good approach they can put up good AB's vs the best pitchers in the league. Well and then there is the fact that they may not have pitched their best those days either, but I will continue to take the run support and good pitching from our guys as well

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perspective is a hell of a thing right?
2010 Rangers 8-10
2011 Rangers: 11-7
2012 Rangers: 14-4
2013 Rangers: 12-6
2014 Rangers 11-7

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those bobbleheads had a small counter which you can roll forward as his SO increase. Pretty good idea. Personally didn't see one which did this, but a guy who had one without and was sitting next to me was telling about it.

I didn't get to make it to the game but I had a friend that went and text me that he got my son one of the bobble heads, sounds like some were different than others. Thinking it will be pretty cool whichever one he got him

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to make it to the game but I had a friend that went and text me that he got my son one of the bobble heads, sounds like some were different than others. Thinking it will be pretty cool whichever one he got him

Yeah, must admit they looked good. But the one with the counter would be the cat's meow.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn the crowd was loud. I am watching the highlights on MLB.com and in everyone you can hear the place going nuts. Must have been a great atmosphere there tonight.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes sir I was there, in the section directly to the left of CF. Right by the opposing teams bullpen

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn the crowd was loud. I am watching the highlights on MLB.com and in everyone you can hear the place going nuts. Must have been a great atmosphere there tonight.

It was a good crowd for sure. I was in section 22 and just to the left of home plate. Good seats and terrific game overall.

Did the announcers say anything about the ball that Eaton (CF) hit down the first base line and he and Fielder ran into each other? Actually, Fielder appeared to make hard contact for no good reason. The ball was clearly foul. It hurt Eaton I think, and I wonder if there is going to be any kind of carry over to tonights game. Several folks around me were surprised by the contact.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good crowd for sure. I was in section 22 and just to the left of home plate. Good seats and terrific game overall.

Did the announcers say anything about the ball that Eaton (CF) hit down the first base line and he and Fielder ran into each other? Actually, Fielder appeared to make hard contact for no good reason. The ball was clearly foul. It hurt Eaton I think, and I wonder if there is going to be any kind of carry over to tonights game. Several folks around me were surprised by the contact.

I gave you your props on the Fielder HR and your first win. Good call.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen to that. Going to hear Chuck Easter Sunday, Wastin. Should be good. Need to listen to his radio program as well.

Our whole family will be at 9:30 PBC. Since Bradley has taken over the music it has been awesome so I look forward to that. But I will visit some day.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May it be a great Easter for everyone and may we also be able to get out the brooms.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This from Wash regarding his two catchers:

“I’ve got two catchers that are doing well,” Washington said. “It’s my job to keep them even-keeled, and I’m going to keep them even-keeled.”

Question: Who's the 2nd catcher he's referring too here? hahaha

The Rangers replaced Adduci by adding infielder Luis Sardinas from Double-A Frisco. Sardinas received the promotion because he was the only available player on the 40-man roster. He is expected to return to Frisco on Friday, when third baseman Adrian Beltre is eligible to return from the DL.

Last edited by a moderator: