• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Chicago White Sox at Your Texas Rangers 4/18 - 4/20

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you know so much why do you want Adducci facing a good lefty tonight? And no disrespect but you are just not in Romeo's class of baseball knowledge. We all recognize it.

You're Romeos best friend, it's all good.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quintana seriously gave Texas fits last year. I am glad Texas missed Sale, but this dude isn't a joke. Hopefully they can keep last night going again.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quintana seriously gave Texas fits last year. I am glad Texas missed Sale, but this dude isn't a joke. Hopefully they can keep last night going again.

They tagged Sale pretty hard last year.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even though Quintana is rock solid, I hope last night got some slumber out of our lumber and we're legitimately on a good streak.

But like you said, this guy is good, so I'm hoping Colby has a good start and we stay close.

I think plate discipline will be a great subject for tonight. He'll test us.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're Romeos best friend, it's all good.
I don't have friends here but do have respect for most. Notice I said most. But more so, I have enough savvy for the game to know who knows the game and those who do not.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though Quintana is rock solid, I hope last night got some slumber out of our lumber and we're legitimately on a good streak.

But like you said, this guy is good, so I'm hoping Colby has a good start and we stay close.

I think plate discipline will be a great subject for tonight. He'll test us.

Colby got really screwed by some bad defense and babip and then that horrific interpretation of the rule at home plate last game.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adduci had two seeing eye ground balls for basehits and a hard grounder down the left field line. I can't hardly remember the last time he actually drove a ball into the OF. Go back and most of what he had hit is little IF squibbers. And Paulino is terrible. Moreland probably hated missing ABs against that guy. That being said I like Adduci as he serves a purpose. He has speed to PR, PH and play 4th OF. Never a starter but a good role guy.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Choice gets the call and both Moreland and Adducci sit

Vs a lefty... that's what I would prefer. Hate to sit Moreland 2 days in a row but it makes since... I would say maybe give Prince a day off and put Moreland at 1B but Prince got a few things going last night and would like to see him build on it. Plus he shown he really doesn't require days off. Guess they could give Choo a day off and let put Choice in LF. 2

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adduci had two seeing eye ground balls for basehits and a hard grounder down the left field line. I can't hardly remember the last time he actually drove a ball into the OF. Go back and most of what he had hit is little IF squibbers. And Paulino is terrible. Moreland probably hated missing ABs against that guy. That being said I like Adduci as he serves a purpose. He has speed to PR, PH and play 4th OF. Never a starter but a good role guy.

Adduci had at least one nice drive I recall at Fenway.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's not Gentry that is for sure, but he's playing Gentry's old role.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vs a lefty... that's what I would prefer. Hate to sit Moreland 2 days in a row but it makes since... I would say maybe give Prince a day off and put Moreland at 1B but Prince got a few things going last night and would like to see him build on it. Plus he shown he really doesn't require days off. Guess they could give Choo a day off and let put Choice in LF. 2

We need choo's OBP skills today.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was wondering about that because Moreland would sit two straight games. So my other thought they may rest Martin so Moreland gets to play. Either way I am fine.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:.......I'd load up with as many righties as we can muster. And although Quintana is really tough, Choice needs to get his AB too.

Good call here sir.