• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Chicago Bears @ Seattle Seahawks

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh,

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're killing us with the run

Makes you think that Chicago already being at 26 minutes TOP is getting to them again.

I don't know why Pete has become so indifferent to TOP. It used to be one of his main points every game. Win field position, win TOP, run the ball. That was the entirety of his philosophy.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you think that Chicago already being at 26 minutes TOP is getting to them again.

I don't know why Pete has become so indifferent to TOP. It used to be one of his main points every game. Win field position, win TOP, run the ball. That was the entirety of his philosophy.
Hard to let the defense stay on the field that long, I feel like third down (on both sides of the ball) has been the biggest issue for this team.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Way to0 many 3 and outs throughout the year has made the ToP very lopsided.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this word sums up the entire season.
Don't have a lot of hope for next year either. Salary cap, major holes in both O and D (massive talent gap), Bobby either done, or close to it, haven't had a reasonable running game since Lynch left, no first round draft picks or real depth in the draft to get players, etc.

Not saying they can't reach the playoffs next year, but at best another one and done in the postseason.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He doesn't have the tools required to pull it off.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have a lot of hope for next year either. Salary cap, major holes in both O and D (massive talent gap), Bobby either done, or close to it, haven't had a reasonable running game since Lynch left, no first round draft picks or real depth in the draft to get players, etc.

Not saying they can't reach the playoffs next year, but at best another one and done in the postseason.
Unfortunately we're on the same page with this.

For all of the good that JS and Pete Carroll have done, it's hard not to think about where this team would be if we hadn't traded for Jimmy Graham, Sheldon Richardson, Percy Harvin, Jadeveon Clowney and Jamal Adams.

It's hard for me to envision the Seahawks building a roster better than they have right now given all of those circumstances that you mentioned.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the coaching staff stays the same I agree it'll be another down year. Different HC plus new DC I have hope the ship will get back on track.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks defense just gives up so many dam yards… We’re decent in points given up but the @&$ing yards, we just get gashed in yards constantly …

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the coaching staff stays the same I agree it'll be another down year. Different HC plus new DC I have hope the ship will get back on track.
Different staff isn't going to do enough to changeover the talent. We have a real lack of depth and overall talent more than anything else. Basically the entire secondary, not much of a pass rush, O line is still mostly a joke, no RB's that move the needle, need at least another LB.