• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Chicago Bears @ Seattle Seahawks

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changes are needed … Let’s cross our fingers that’s what happens this off-season …. If they keep Norton for another year I swear to god, Also Pete should be on the hot seat ..

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changes are needed … Let’s cross our fingers that’s what happens this off-season …. If they keep Norton for another year I swear to god, Also Pete should be on the hot seat ..

The only coach I would even consider keep is Waldron, assuming we keep Russ.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pere should retire. The game passed him by a number of years ago. Russ was able to prop him up when he was a Top 5ish QB, but age has caught him as well, unfortunately

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pere should retire. The game passed him by a number of years ago. Russ was able to prop him up when he was a Top 5ish QB, but age has caught him as well, unfortunately

Russ hasn't been right since he came back from injury. He was playing really well before the injury though.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Livid.

We Shouldn't have Mother Fucking Lost this game

We Played like Sad sack of shits.

God Fucking Damnit.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ hasn't been right since he came back from injury. He was playing really well before the injury though.
I don't know... his lack of mobility, which isn't finger related, is really showing how much of a detriment his lack of height is. He's not going to get more-mobile again next year. Love Russ, but I think his time as a superstar is over, unless he gets an elite OL, which will never happen in Seattle.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you will about the defense, the offense is the bigger problem. Folks that describe Russell as being in his prime have got to take off the homer glasses. He’s a aging mobile QB who hasn’t refined his abilities as far as reading the defense pre snap, calling correct audible’s, or knowing where he should throw given how the defense is defending said play. His biggest attributes have been scrambling and then being able to locate a receiver while running. He can’t do that anymore. He’s now slow and easy to tackle.
However I’m not sure his market will bring the necessary ammo to move him. A rebuilding team doesn’t have much use for a expensive aging QB ( also RW wouldn’t want to go there), and not a lot of contenders need to trade for a QB and likely won’t give what we would like. Rather signing Rodgers or trading for Watson would make more sense if a contender is in need of a QB.
Think we need to realize there are no easy fast solution. Need to rebuild from the ground up and that means bracing for some god awful seasons and hoping the rebuild goes well. Way to many holes and no way to fill them. New staff? We can do that, but it changes nothing. A rebuild still has to happen. Keep present staff? Doesn’t matter a full rebuild still has to happen. Guess which ever direction you feel can get a rebuild done right.
I probably shouldn’t sound off on the heels of a disappointing lose and I may reconsider some things, but right now that is how I feel.
In any case I’ll be rooting for the Seahawks as long as watch football.

Last edited:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three of 11 for third and fourth down conversion for the game. We only converted one, 3rd down in that second half.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Livid.

We Shouldn't have Mother Fucking Lost this game

We Played like Sad sack of shits.

God Fucking Damnit.
Ehhh... they didn't play terrible today. Our shitty kicker alone lost the game, and if RW can put an easy 3rd and 4 on target or we sack up and go get a 1st down on 4th and 4 past midfield, we still win the game. Lots of simple misses led to making what should have been a W an L

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you will about the defense, the offense is the bigger problem. Folks that describe Russell as being in his prime have got to take off the homer glasses. He’s a aging mobile QB who hasn’t refined his abilities as far as reading the defense pre snap, calling correct audible’s, or knowing where he should throw given how the defense is defending said play. His biggest attributes have been scrambling and then being able to locate a receiver while running. He can’t do that anymore. He’s now slow and easy to tackle.
However I’m not sure his market will bring the necessary ammo to move him. A rebuilding team doesn’t have much use for a expensive aging QB ( also RW wouldn’t want to go there), and not a lot of contenders need to trade for a QB and likely won’t give what we would like. Rather signing Rodgers or trading for Watson would make more sense if a contender is in need of a QB.
Think we need to realize there are no easy fast solution. Need to rebuild from the ground up and that means bracing for some god awful seasons and hoping the rebuild goes well. Way to holes and no way to fill the. New staff? We can do that, but it changes nothing. A rebuild still has to happen. Keep present staff? Doesn’t matter a full rebuild still has to happen. Guess which ever direction you feel can get a rebuild done right.
I probably shouldn’t sound off on the heels of a disappointing lose and I may reconsider some things, but right now that is how I feel.
In any case I’ll be rooting for the Seahawks as long as watch football.

I'm the same way.

The team 2 might change but..............

We need to Drop Russ for picks. Their will be a team that will offer a first for him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the same way.

The team 2 might change but..............

We need to Drop Russ for picks. Their will be a team that will offer a first for him.
Not not sure we get the desire return TBH. Worth exploring though. Think it would take more then a first unless that first is a very early pick to move RW

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who are wondering about team 2?

Well. I prefer Hutchinson then Thibodaux

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very few of which have worked, and what I see his offense looks no better than last year

Like running a end around when in borderline FG range and losing 5 yards, what a beautiful and "*smart" play call lol, worst call ever, that's worse than a draw on 3rd and 10 on your own 1 yard line.

Waldron has been down right awful all season. When you score say 24 points and have only 30% of the ToP in a game that is a broken offense. Why? because it really is indictive of scoring on a big/broken play and then not moving the ball for HUGE spans of time. This team only moves the ball when they get big chunks and when the running game is working they use it as a after thought. Waldron is trash. I am scratching my head just like you kcden, how could ANYONE or SHOULD anyone want to keep Waldron. But alas i am sure we are stuck with him for at least another year.

*=sarcasm

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not not sure we get the desire return TBH. Worth exploring though. Think it would take more then a first unless that first is a very early pick to move RW
almost doesnt matter, we are a losing team with a $40m a year QB, id almost take 2 second rounders if we could get it.

but who knows, maybe we get lucky and a team gives us a 1 and a 2.