• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chicago bears official page

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are looking thin at the defensive line right now. Mckbride is out, ellis retired and wooten has a hip problem. we need IZZY Back.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are looking thin at the defensive line right now. Mckbride is out, ellis retired and wooten has a hip problem. we need IZZY Back.

He's already signed w/ Detroit.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i know he already signed with detoilet , I just think it was a huge mistake to let him walk like that after the way he has played for us through the years,J Anderson, Turk McBride and Ellis all 3 together don't put out tackles and QB pressures that Izzy did. and now ellis is retired- and McBride injured before pre season, thats another thing i really don't remember Idonijae not playing because he was injured,

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i know he already signed with detoilet , I just think it was a huge mistake to let him walk like that after the way he has played for us through the years,J Anderson, Turk McBride and Ellis all 3 together don't put out tackles and QB pressures that Izzy did. and now ellis is retired- and McBride injured before pre season, thats another thing i really don't remember Idonijae not playing because he was injured,

Izzy and Urlachers situation is the business side of football that many fans hate. Izzy's playing time was declining after drafting McClellin and Wooten emerging. He is at that age where your production decreases and they didnt want to pay him the extra money he was looking for. Even though I loved what Izzy did on and off the field I would rather use a younger and faster Wooten the way we did Izzy and put him at dt and McClellin at DE. Izzy would have been a situation pass rusher this year and it really wasnt worth paying him that money unless he came down to the Bears asking price.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well hopefully McClellin can show us why he was drafted in round 1, he will definitely get his chance this season.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wooten should do ok, he hasnt showed any signs of greatness yet but has played pretty solid last year for sure. New defense he will have a chance to prove his value this season with all the injuries, the thing about Izzy was he also played good on special teams, and could play inside or outside and even pass coverage when needed. He will be missed. Hopefully we will have enough depth on the Dline to get us through season so we will have a chance in post season.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well hopefully McClellin can show us why he was drafted in round 1, he will definitely get his chance this season.

clearly McClellen looked like he has potential last night. Finally!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC-North-500x440.jpg

:laugh:

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to love that play Bostic made,

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are starting the season out right, some ugly wins, But very much improved Oline, and our recievers are really good. M Bennett, B Marshall, Forte, Jeffereys and E Bennett, a few seasons ago E Bennett and Forte were our main receivers, Now Earls just a decoy. Its getting interesting for sure.