• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chargers @ Broncos

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's early. Been up since like 530am, put my DT jersey on and I'm ready to go. Might smash SD in a couple games of Madden here this morning, and then impatiently wait out the early afternoon until kickoff.

:madgrin:

Please God. Let this happen today :suds:

Anybody got any craziness going on for gameday?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been up since 3 a.m. just ready for this game to finally be here! Sheesh these last 2 weeks have felt like months. Time for the year long pre season to finally end. I think most knew the Broncos would be in the playoffs. Now it is time to see if we can finally finish the job that should have happened last year. Very excited to see Welker back and see how this offense continues to be a well oiled machine.

Not doing anything too crazy today for the game but just watching with a few fellow Bronco Brothers. I probably won't be sitting for the entire game. Might have to go do a 5 mile run this morning just to burn off some of this energy.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing the talking heads this morning you'd think Denver was the big underdog in this game.

I hope we demolish them. Go Broncos!!!!!

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i just hear that they are expecting 50 mph wind gusts in this game? is that correct?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's early. Been up since like 530am, put my DT jersey on and I'm ready to go. Might smash SD in a couple games of Madden here this morning, and then impatiently wait out the early afternoon until kickoff.

:madgrin:

Please God. Let this happen today :suds:

LOL That's hilarious!

My son makes what he calls a Broncos shrine that consists of placing his old 24 jersey and a couple of Broncos caps on a Broncos blanket that he places on a chair in the room where we watch the game. For some reason he forgot to make it before the Thursday night loss last month. Needless to say, he will not forget to make it today!

Personally, I'm glad that there is such an interesting NFC matchup to watch before our game kicks off. Should be a great day of football that ends with looking forward to another matchup between PFM and Brady in the AFCCG.

Enjoy and Go Broncos!

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i just hear that they are expecting 50 mph wind gusts in this game? is that correct?

Looks like about 25 mph sustained winds for the first half of the game, with gusts in the 40's. Wind starts to die down in the 2nd half in the high teens, with gusts in the 30 mph range.

A seasonal, warm day with no forecasted precipitation and no forecasted excuses. Go Broncos!

MH64

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading down to the stadium in a few hours. It seems like the season started 10 years ago but the real season is finally here. Go Broncos.....

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the high winds forecast, it sounds like a big game from Knowshon and company is in order. Broncos gotta run the ball and stop the run today.

Go Broncos!!

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing the talking heads this morning you'd think Denver was the big underdog in this game.

I hope we demolish them. Go Broncos!!!!!

Yeah WB watching the early pre-game stuff you would think we were the Rahduhs. I especially like Ray Lewis saying, EVERYONE has Manning's number. He literally said that. Too funny. Just wait until next week (after we kick the chit out of the Chargers today) and the big bad Pats come to town. You think this week was bad in the media! ESPN will spin this like the Broncos are the Englewood High School Pirates....

The Raven game was a year ago today. A win will go a long way to exercising those demons.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got my Quinos on the grill boys. Get this done and kick some Charger ass!

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's...Quino.

Haha! Funny stuff.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like about 25 mph sustained winds for the first half of the game, with gusts in the 40's. Wind starts to die down in the 2nd half in the high teens, with gusts in the 30 mph range.

A seasonal, warm day with no forecasted precipitation and no forecasted excuses. Go Broncos!

MH64

Those forecasts are for the front range foothills and the winds are out of the NW. Open end of the stadium is the south end, so it won;t be that strong of a wind on the field. I live about 8 miles due south of the stadium and currently there is no wind.

It's hard to predict how the wind will be in the stadium but I have seen 2 forecasts that say 15-20 mph swirling winds on the field.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading down to the stadium in a few hours. It seems like the season started 10 years ago but the real season is finally here. Go Broncos.....

The windiest spot in the stadium will be your seats, bro, lol.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's windy as all Hell in Loveland...Window humming winds...who cares? Throw it short and get some YAC. No worries mate.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those forecasts are for the front range and the winds are out of the NW. Open end of the stadium is the south end, so it won;t be that strong of a wind on the field.

It's hard to predict how the wind will be in the stadium but I have seen 2 forecasts that say 15-20 mph swirling winds on the field.

Yup Morph, that's what Ive seen as well. I know the kick is still hours away but I'm about 20 miles south of the stadium and hardly a breathe of wind. Hopefully it stays like this.....

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's...Quino.

Haha! Funny stuff.

No, I think its a loofah!!!:laugh3:
Anyway, going to watch gm with my Bronco raised and crazed youngest daughter with wings, red beer and Bronco cheer!! Here`s to a sound beating over the Bolts and a rematch with the Pats!!!! Go Denver D!!!Make us proud boys!! Your time to step up to the plate today!!!!

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable.....

Watching NFL Countdown, and on the left margin of upcoming stories is this little gem:

"Broncos in Trouble?"

We go 13-3, #1 seed, we're 3-1 against the Chargers in the PFM era, and we're in trouble??? Are you freaking kidding me???

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those forecasts are for the front range foothills and the winds are out of the NW. Open end of the stadium is the south end, so it won;t be that strong of a wind on the field. I live about 8 miles due south of the stadium and currently there is no wind.

Yeah, I live a little further south than you and also no wind here yet. I'm not really worried about the wind at all for the reasons that you said. If it was an upslope wind from the south, it would cause more problems. Also keep in mind that Rivers hasn't played in a windy game yet this year. Both teams will have to deal with the conditions and it looks like great football weather to me! Go Broncos!

MH64