• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: CFP NCG: #1 Clemson vs #2 Alabama, ESPN, 8:30ET

who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I was back on ignore after the last comment. If you had me on ignore, you wouldn't be able to see my ratings, that I only give out when I think are warranted. So how is giving a rating that you wouldn't be able to see a rating calling for attention?

But, thanks for verifying that you're a liar and never had me on ignore in the first place.
You can still see the ratings when someone is on iggy. I took you off to respond to your childish behavior. I'll keep you off iggy but if you want to act like a child i'll just return the neg. You really should find something better to do. The butthurt is getting old.Cutting you're bait now Ive got better things to do with my time :suds: You can keep stretching tho :dhd:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can still see the ratings when someone is on iggy. I took you off to respond to your childish behavior. I'll keep you off iggy but if you want to act like a child i'll just return the neg. You really should find something better to do. The butthurt is getting old.Cutting you're bait now Ive got better things to do with my time :suds: You can keep stretching tho :dhd:

So...

Basically you're saying you're still a liar. Two responses ago, I was supposed to have been back on ignore.

A man's worth is determined by his word, I suggest you start owning up to your word.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started to just post this on the Alabama forum, but I figure if people are like me you like to see coaches talking football no matter who is playing.

So here's the film room broadcast of the game. I've seen it already and loved the insight into the game. Lots of learning in this broadcast.