• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL CFB Playoff Resumes (Washington, Wisconsin, Penn State & Michigan)

Which team deserves to be #4?

• Washington

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Penn State

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personal attacks...wouldn't expect anything better from you
Great picture in your avatar. Don't let them get to you.

Good luck to Penn State in the CCG.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did beat Ohio State but they also got demolished by Michigan.

"Same amount of wins" as Ohio State isn't the same as the same record.

11-1 is better than 11-2 no matter how you slice it.

And if we're going the route of this team beat this team, Michigan beat both Wisconsin and Penn State. So basically...

Michigan has the best wins (Colorado, Penn State, Wisconsin - All top 10 teams)
Wisconsin has the best losses (Ohio State and Michigan)
Washington has the best record (11-1 potential 12-1)
Penn State beat Ohio State

Not a Michigan fan by any stretch but in terms of 2 loss teams, Michigan has faced the toughest ranked teams (84% win percentage) and have the best wins

Shouldn't you reward best wins over best losses?
Head to head victory over Ohio State.
B1G championship
PSU 11-2 Michigan 10-2

If Penn State Wins the B1G they earned a spot in the CFP along with Washington. Should we give out play off spots like participation trophies?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head to head victory over Ohio State.
B1G championship
PSU 11-2 Michigan 10-2

If Penn State Wins the B1G they earned a spot in the CFP along with Washington. Should we give out play off spots like participation trophies?
Everyone is saying that about USC!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should want Ohio State. They are the real team in the B1G. They were dominant Saturday.
Adoree vs Peppers has me wanting to see USC/Michigan. But I would like to see USC/OSU too. A lot of tradition either way its a great rose bowl. If it happens

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adoree vs Peppers has me wanting to see USC/Michigan. But I would like to see USC/OSU too. A lot of tradition either way its a great rose bowl. If it happens
Gun to your head. Which team is more talented between OSU and Michigan?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when the big 10 was the leaders and legends divisions?
spicoli.gif

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a compliment...A.M. got dos tittays.

But seriously, watch what you wish for. For UF having to play Bama in the SECCG 2 years in a row with all our starters gone is just painful. Similarly, you don't want to see crummy PSU get all fucked-up by good teams.
What the hell are you talking about? Penn State is better than any team (except Bama) in the SEC this season. What good teams are you talking about? Why are you crying like a baby about Florida's injuries this season. You do realize that "EVERY" team has lnjuries, don't you?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies only ranked win is vs Stanfraud which is only ranked because they feasted on bottom feeders. They lost to a 3 loss team.

PSU lost to a bottom feeder and were destroyed by Michigan. They beat OSU on fluke SPT's plays
Michigan lost to a decent Iowa team and OSU in OT but beat 3 current top 10 teams

Wisconsin lost to two top 5 teams in OSU and Michigan, in OT to OSU and were screwed on a roughing the center call that led to an OSU TD and were picked on the potential game winning drive which should've been called PI vs

Michigan. They've beaten 3 top 25 teams and will be four if they take care of business vs Purdue.

It is very close between Wisconsin and Michigan but Wisconsin would get the nod if they win vs PSU. However Michigan can still get in if Clemson, Washington and Oklahoma all lose.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies only ranked win is vs Stanfraud which is only ranked because they feasted on bottom feeders. They lost to a 3 loss team.

PSU lost to a bottom feeder and were destroyed by Michigan. They beat OSU on fluke SPT's plays
Michigan lost to a decent Iowa team and OSU in OT but beat 3 current top 10 teams

Wisconsin lost to two top 5 teams in OSU and Michigan, in OT to OSU and were screwed on a roughing the center call that led to an OSU TD and were picked on the potential game winning drive which should've been called PI vs

Michigan. They've beaten 3 top 25 teams and will be four if they take care of business vs Purdue.

It is very close between Wisconsin and Michigan but Wisconsin would get the nod if they win vs PSU. However Michigan can still get in if Clemson, Washington and Oklahoma all lose.
You forgot Utah. Utah was ranked when the Huskies beat them.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot Utah. Utah was ranked when the Husky beat them.

I'm not talking about when the teams played each other I'm talking about current rankings which Utah looks like they won't be ranked after 2 loses in a row.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. Wisconsin losing to those ranked teams was super impressive.

You're a raging jackass.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about when the teams played each other I'm talking about current rankings which Utah looks like they won't be ranked after 2 loses in a row.
What? Utah is ranked in the top 25.