• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL CFB Playoff Resumes (Washington, Wisconsin, Penn State & Michigan)

Which team deserves to be #4?

• Washington

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Penn State

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I didn't. But you just keep eating all of my posts as bullshit when you're the one blatantly contradicting yourself.

I say "not Michigan" and that's BS, when you agree it shouldn't be Michigan. Lol ok.
How about not Michigan, Penn State and Wisconsin. But don't worry you guys will probably lose the CCG and get pitted against a more talented SEC team (LSU or Florida) in a NY6 Bowl game and get absolutely violated with no lube. :suds:

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about not Michigan, Penn State and Wisconsin. But don't worry you guys will probably lose the CCG and get pitted against a more talented SEC team (LSU or Florida) in a NY6 Bowl game and get absolutely violated with no lube. :suds:

And what will you say if PSU wins next week?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I'm wrong for saying not Michigan? You make no sense.
Penn State beat Ohio State on the field it is what it is. And lets not forget Penn States only other loss was to Pit.The same Pitt team that beat Clemson. If they beat Wisconsin I see no reason PSU doesn't deserve to get in. They would have the same amount of wins as OSU.Would own the head to head over OSU and would have the B1G championship. If tPSU wins the B1G and doesn't get in.It's nothing more than politics and more reason for play off expansion imo

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State beat Ohio State on the field it is what it is. And lets not forget Penn States only other loss was to Pit.The same Pitt team that beat Clemson. If they beat Wisconsin I see no reason PSU doesn't deserve to get in. They would have the same amount of wins as OSU.Would own the head to head over OSU and would have the B1G championship. If tPSU wins the B1G and doesn't get in.It's nothing more than politics and more reason for play off expansion imo

I think the Playoffs should be expanded this year to allow those assholes in ann arbor in. I mean they are hands down the bestest team in the BigTen...if you ignore the fact they lost to Ohio State & Iowa.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personal attacks...wouldn't expect anything better from you

It was a compliment...A.M. got dos tittays.

But seriously, watch what you wish for. For UF having to play Bama in the SECCG 2 years in a row with all our starters gone is just painful. Similarly, you don't want to see crummy PSU get all fucked-up by good teams.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROLL FUCKING TIDE ROLL IN THE PLAYOFFS

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But seriously, watch what you wish for. Having to play Bama in the SECCG 2 years in a row with all our starters gone is just painful. You don't want to see crummy PSU get all fucked-up by good teams.

I'm not wishing for that at all. I'm not delusional, I know what would happen if we played Bama. But if it happens, it will be exciting either way.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Playoffs should be expanded this year to allow those assholes in ann arbor in. I mean they are hands down the bestest team in the BigTen...if you ignore the fact they lost to Ohio State & Iowa.
We WANT MICHIGAN!!!!

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not wishing for that at all. I'm not delusional, I know what would happen if we played Bama. But if it happens, it will be exciting either way.
I'm not delusional that we deserve the playoffs, but I like how everyone rips us for losing a close game to Ohio State.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But seriously, watch what you wish for. For UF having to play Bama in the SECCG 2 years in a row with all our starters gone is just painful. Similarly, you don't want to see crummy PSU get all fucked-up by good teams.
Losing to Bama You outta know.Isn't it ironic dontcha think?

Sorry juice I couldn't help it :dhd:

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They did beat Ohio State but they also got demolished by Michigan.

"Same amount of wins" as Ohio State isn't the same as the same record.

11-1 is better than 11-2 no matter how you slice it.

And if we're going the route of this team beat this team, Michigan beat both Wisconsin and Penn State. So basically...

Michigan has the best wins (Colorado, Penn State, Wisconsin - All top 10 teams)
Wisconsin has the best losses (Ohio State and Michigan)
Washington has the best record (11-1 potential 12-1)
Penn State beat Ohio State

Not a Michigan fan by any stretch but in terms of 2 loss teams, Michigan has faced the toughest ranked teams (84% win percentage) and have the best wins

Shouldn't you reward best wins over best losses?