• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cesar Ruiz - Center

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For people who actually KNOW Jerry's history of DEBACLES.....

This draft looks very familiar........It's from the movie Ground Hog Day

In 2012, the COWBOYS gave up a 1st, 3rd and a 7th round draft pick to get Roy Williams
And then gave him 54 MILLION dollars......And they had Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, Dwayne Harris.
Now Dez Bryant, was a really good Wr......BUT, why give up that much for Roy Williams?

The Cowboys gave Marion Barber 45 MILLION DOLLARS.......And who did they draft in the next draft?
Felix Jones.........Again Felix Jones was a very good RB.

The COWBOYS gave up a NUMBER 1 Draft pick for Amari Cooper. And they recently signed him to a 100 MILLION DOLLAR DEAL!!..And they have Michael Gallup, who was actually a better WR than Copper down the stretch.
Some of you had suggested that Amari Cooper disappeared in the second half of the season.
So they supposedly have TWO solid WRs........

They gave up on Cole Beasley, and Randall Cobb (great Slot WRs)....So now they take ANOTHER WR.

My point was and is..........I believe (like Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells) you build a team with great D and O Lines.
And the COWBOY'S O line has been overrated the last two seasons. (outside of Zac Martin that is)

And 2020 draft experts said, there were probably 20 WRs in the draft who very good.

An O line is important, in protecting our 35 million dollar QB (and passing to our 100 million dollar WR)and opening up holes for our 90 million dollar RB.

And an offensive center is the QB of the O Line.......

COWBOY fans have been spoiled by John Fitzgerald, Mark Stepnoski, and Travis Fredrick.

And in next season's draft ......if the best available player is a WR........I guess we'll take a WR?

It's funny how some on this board, automatically accept the Jone's drafts after the last 25 years with 4 playoff wins, and .500 regular season record......GO FIGURE.

I get your frustrations on this. The Boys went another direction.

But, If you were gifted what you and many other have pegged as a bonafide playmaker, would you turn it down? We know JJ didn't. I haven't been this happy about a pick in a while.