• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee NBA Fantasy League?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called being an old fart who doesn't really know how to use a computer. He rejected the trade and then countered with the same trade and a Kyle Korver for Brook Lopez swap. So, everybody is against the Hitmen, huh? That's ok. We aren't done with this league yet. Good look, Wlk. I didn't want to lose Z-Bo and I still end up with a slight net loss but at least you were willing to help me stay semi-competitive. I won't forget that.

For people who thought my offer wasn't solid, evaluate it for yourself first. Andrew Bogut completely makes up for the loss of Nowitzki because he is like a 12 point upgrade over Pachulia. Then you add Bynum who is getting healthier and healthier. Plus Mo Williams? All for Nowitzki's potential 25-35 fpg and the Pachulia filler. That deal was probably more equitable than the one I just did with Wlk. Word.

I do what I can when I do what I do...:yahoo: but it wasn't a one sided deal, i payed a little extra but we can't let TLF catch a win...:laugh3: plus I did get Zbo...:nod:

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think TLF will win a game this season. What is your honest opinion of this trade, wlk:

Andrew Bynum, Andrew Bogut and Mo Williams for Dirk Nowitzki and Zaza Pachulia?

That's the trade I offered, TLF rejected and TLF offered again. I then accepted HIS trade offer and next thing you know Hurlikesdicks39 is telling everybody to vote against it...

...Word.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...considering TLF was the one who was fussing over the fact that the ONLY center on his roster was Zaza. Word.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incidentally, wouldn't you think by now they would have made this a sticky thread? Word.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think TLF will win a game this season. What is your honest opinion of this trade, wlk:

Andrew Bynum, Andrew Bogut and Mo Williams for Dirk Nowitzki and Zaza Pachulia?

That's the trade I offered, TLF rejected and TLF offered again. I then accepted HIS trade offer and next thing you know Hurlikesdicks39 is telling everybody to vote against it...

...Word.

I wouldn't take it, because if I TLFs team I would use Dirk to get better players... Or Blake to get a big time guard and keep Dirk... But if I was TLF I'd just take it since I wouldn't win a game this year anyway...:yahoo:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't take it, because if I TLFs team I would use Dirk to get better players... Or Blake to get a big time guard and keep Dirk... But if I was TLF I'd just take it since I wouldn't win a game this year anyway...:yahoo:

If I could get a good guard or a center that was a legitimate upgrade, I would do it, when comparing to last year numbers at the beginning of the season, the only trades I saw was guards or centers that were barely a few points better then what I had and I was taking a hit with a good forward which is the only thing I got. I might not win a single game this season - but even with that In mind, I AM NOT GOING TO FUCK OVER EVERYONE ELSE BY GIVING THE SECOND WORST TEAM LIKE ROCK'S ENOUGH TO COMPETE. That is not my style.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I could get a good guard or a center that was a legitimate upgrade, I would do it, when comparing to last year numbers at the beginning of the season, the only trades I saw was guards or centers that were barely a few points better then what I had and I was taking a hit with a good forward which is the only thing I got. I might not win a single game this season - but even with that In mind, I AM NOT GOING TO FUCK OVER EVERYONE ELSE BY GIVING THE SECOND WORST TEAM LIKE ROCK'S ENOUGH TO COMPETE. That is not my style.

:wtf2::laugh3::nod:

I can't remember them all but I've offered MANY good deals to you... I told you not to put all your eggs in last years baskets... As you see the guys I offered were pretty good since I'm 4-0... :noidea: Anyhow, some of us keep getting better... Just added Lou Williams and Derrek Williams and swiped Granger back... If any of the 3 blow up you guys might as well start another league...:nod:

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wlk you are 4-0? How did that happen...you play C-Rock 4 times or something?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2::laugh3::nod:

I can't remember them all but I've offered MANY good deals to you... I told you not to put all your eggs in last years baskets... As you see the guys I offered were pretty good since I'm 4-0... :noidea: Anyhow, some of us keep getting better... Just added Lou Williams and Derrek Williams and swiped Granger back... If any of the 3 blow up you guys might as well start another league...:nod:

I looked at the deals, but none of theh really looked like they would help. It would be nice to get a guard that gives me 30 ppg, but not at the expense of two forwards giving me more then what I'm getting back - and I'm still not sold on Vucevic.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries have crushed me after a promising 3-0 start.

It seems like every 3rd day one of my players (Chandler, Gasol, Beal) is announced to be out for 4 weeks.

The 3-0 start is looking like 3-3 fairly soon if the injury gods don't stop tormenting me.

I don't have enough healthy players to field a full complement today.

I literally have to play a blank slot at this point unless I find some waiver wire gems.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at the deals, but none of theh really looked like they would help. It would be nice to get a guard that gives me 30 ppg, but not at the expense of two forwards giving me more then what I'm getting back - and I'm still not sold on Vucevic.

That's why you're 0-4... Vucevic is 30+ fps a game in 4 out of 5 weeks and 21 for the 1 week...:L

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries have crushed me after a promising 3-0 start.

It seems like every 3rd day one of my players (Chandler, Gasol, Beal) is announced to be out for 4 weeks.

The 3-0 start is looking like 3-3 fairly soon if the injury gods don't stop tormenting me.

I don't have enough healthy players to field a full complement today.

I literally have to play a blank slot at this point unless I find some waiver wire gems.

Let's make a deal...:nod: