• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee NBA Fantasy League?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I meant to commend you on the Vucevic pick. He would've been the one I took had I not already gotten Howard and Lopez. Last year, I took him after two teams gave up on him early in the season and he immediately paid dividends. Of course, last year I won the league mainly because I shot James Harden up my draft list as soon as he got traded to Houston. That was the masterstroke. I am hoping Bogut has an injury-free year and returns to form. Its a gamble but with my roster, I have to take a few shots... ...Word.

Thanks... I grabbed him last year and he was huge but Varejoa got hurt and I wanted Rondo so I offered a trade to MM last year right before Rondo got hurt and I saw how huge he was last year as a first year guy... Your first 2 picks were KILLER... I thought you would pass on 1 of them but you took them both... My only mistake was the glitch that handed David Lee to Cane... I do feel though Bogut is going to get back, between him and Barnes I feel 1 of them are going to make me regret this trade but I have a feeling about D12... He has something to prove...:hope:

Here's to more moves!!!:suds:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody seen Lusc1 lately? Oh and tlf, I don't know if you seen, but Blake had a knee injury today. Doesn't seem serious though

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year Kevin Love cost me any chance of winning more then two games the entire season - so I was more cautious this year, Bynum this year could be a bust, but I got him in the reserve and I didn't depend on him for my starting line up - lol

He was going to be my pick up if your have taken Vucevic... Also nice grab with Waiters, I was on the waiver list as well... If you want to make a deal let me know...:noidea:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody seen Lusc1 lately? Oh and tlf, I don't know if you seen, but Blake had a knee injury today. Doesn't seem serious though

Blake is out for the year!!! I'll take me for you though...:whistle:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was going to be my pick up if your have taken Vucevic... Also nice grab with Waiters, I was on the waiver list as well... If you want to make a deal let me know...:noidea:

I am just kind of waiting to see what happens - I am not completely opposed to the right trade, but I also like the idea of upgrading my guard's without giving up too many forwards. I want to have one guard, one guard as a reserve. Honestly I think I did pretty good even though I could have done better and been better prepared

I had the distinct advantage over the two of you because I am in California and seldom go to bed before midnight - so I saw them almost the hour they became available - lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah - I saw that and unfortunately I have been the one predicting that he would end up with problems because of his hi fly acts. The good news is that Rivers wants to steer him away from that crap and learn some basics and post up moves - so :hope:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock - your trade of Anderson and West for Wade and the nobody is interesting, but It would put me in the hole in the Forward position. I feel like I would be getting worse - right now I have 8 of 10 starters on my roster and two decent reserves, three if Bynum actually gets to play - lol. I don't mind dealing Anderson, but I would have to get a point guard that who's numbers are better then the goverment's approval rating is right now - lol

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to pick up Waiters also, TLF. You were ahead of me on the waiver order though. I thought about picking up Andrew Bynum but it took me almost all season to find somebody dumb enough to take him off my hands and hand me the league championship. Word.

I tried to get Waiters too, half the league probably did.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Send my team trades for a forward if anyone needs a guard. We can work a deal out. I'm keeping Harden and George, but will trade any other guard.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if Cane is still on these forums but Al Jefferson got carried off the court last night. Waiting for Hurricane to self-destruct.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Send my team trades for a forward if anyone needs a guard. We can work a deal out. I'm keeping Harden and George, but will trade any other guard.

I am still willing to give Anderson up if I could get a good guard with about the same stats, I think for that to work though you would have to give up forward that is useless and I would have to give up a guard that is useless so that we both make the upgrade that I would want. So far the trade offers have been weak to no improvements for my team and I have reviewed what I got - my guards could be better, but its about points-rebounds-assists regardless of what position the player plays which is what I targeted and over all I think I done okay. No offense, but I like what I got better than what you have - lol

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still willing to give Anderson up if I could get a good guard with about the same stats, I think for that to work though you would have to give up forward that is useless and I would have to give up a guard that is useless so that we both make the upgrade that I would want. So far the trade offers have been weak to no improvements for my team and I have reviewed what I got - my guards could be better, but its about points-rebounds-assists regardless of what position the player plays which is what I targeted and over all I think I done okay. No offense, but I like what I got better than what you have - lol

Michael Carter-Williams is projected around 1850. I have JR on the bench so I could spare him, Nick Young could hold me over till he's healthy. I kind of like Carter-Williams though so I've been hesitant to offer.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Check the trade...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check the trade...

I'm thinking about - the biggest problem for me is that I would end up with insufficient forwards if one goes down. As it is right now I have one Center, One Guard and one Forward. If Bynum turns out to be a bust, I definitely would need a trade, but I'm kind of thinking that waiting til the season starts to consider a trade. No rush to decide now. Now if Bynum was to give me even 50 games this regular season the no so talented Robin lopez could be moved to the reserve for most of the time. I will probably move Anderson to start and move Sessions to a reserve. Like I said - I might have could have done better, but I didn't do bad either.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking about - the biggest problem for me is that I would end up with insufficient forwards if one goes down. As it is right now I have one Center, One Guard and one Forward. If Bynum turns out to be a bust, I definitely would need a trade, but I'm kind of thinking that waiting til the season starts to consider a trade. No rush to decide now. Now if Bynum was to give me even 50 games this regular season the no so talented Robin lopez could be moved to the reserve for most of the time. I will probably move Anderson to start and move Sessions to a reserve. Like I said - I might have could have done better, but I didn't do bad either.

Do want you do my man... I'll keep my guys... Good luck with Robin...

Ps I don't think Lopez starts so you might want to change him out now...:noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do want you do my man... I'll keep my guys... Good luck with Robin...

Ps I don't think Lopez starts so you might want to change him out now...:noidea:

I am thinking about it and have been considering it, I've just been busy - give me til Monday and I will let you know - I just hated to give up Nowitzki and be left in a hole without a forward for a back up, but I am most likely going to do the deal. It is a slight improvement for me.

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to object to the trade! :whistle:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to object to the trade! :whistle:

I intended to reject the trade of Evans for West, and instead hit the wrong fuckin button - is there a way to undo that?

It's really about even by the time I juggle Evans and Anderson into the line up and move Sessions out and instead of one starter at 8% and one at 71%, I have two at 71% and 72%, so I guess it's 50 of one and half of the others.

To be honest I am intrigued by WLK's trade offer, but I don't see how it helps him that much or me. Is an extra 11 points per each game each player plays going to make that big of a difference?