• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee NBA Fantasy League?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that each basket counts for 2 points, each rebound for 1 point and each assist for 1 point

Do the math Batam = 14.3 ppg + 5.6 rpg + 4.9 apg = 25.8
Then add Irving = 22 ppg +3.7 rpg +5.9 apg = 31.6

That equals 56.6 give or take based on last year

Kobe - 27.3 ppg + 5.6 rpg +6 apg 38.9
Add Paul - 16.9 ppg +3.7 rpg + 9.7 apg = 30.3

That adds up to 69.1 points per game, so if the players play 3 times in the week, = 207 points

WLK players - 56.6 x 3 games 169.8 for the week - not accounting the other players

That's a difference of 37 points that WLK would be adding to his game each week.
Mighty Smart Mouse has been around longer then that my friend

First of all, when we made the trade Kevin Love was not going to be out for the year he broke his thumb or something after our trade which put him out for the year... That's like me blaming MM for Rondo getting hurt and Varejoa not coming back... I also gave you Rudy Gay and Derozan for Chris Paul and a throw in, wasn't it Batum...?

Derozan/Gay/Love
For
Paul/Batum

How is this ripping you off if Love doesn't get hurt...

Second I think Kobe is going to come back but the question is when... If MM thinks it's sooner and he'll put up more than what Batum is putting up then he says no but as your math shows Kyrie (one of if not THE one favorite player of his) gives him more points than Paul... So 1 guy he gets more points and the other guy he may put up more points but when...? And you're acting like Batum is a scrub... Batum is rated higher than Nene and Zach Randolph... Show me trades that are more fair than the ones I offered or please don't talk... Kevin Love fucked you of me...:noidea:

By the way, Vucevic stats last year 13.09ppg 11.91rpg 1.8apg 1.08bpg that's just under 30ppg from your Center so yeah I'm trying to rob you when you said you wanted a Center...:L

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I gving him tips? You think he doesn't know all of this already?

He created the fantasy team last year. I would bet you he had his lists in front him and was well prepared

Here's a tip... You have 6 forwards that are great to good... You have 1 good guard and 4 that aren't better than Jameer Nelson, in fact Nelson would be your best guard... And you round it out with Robin Lopez and Amare... Neither will give you more than 15ppg... It makes no sense to have 6 forwards when at most you can play 5 when your other 7 players are bums... This isn't the NBA where having great bench players help you, you can't play them once the week starts... You don't have to trade me but you can't expect to win with that roster and you can't expect to get the best of each deal... I made a fair offer if you don't like it counter it... I will give as close to fair value even so much as to take less on a player if I think he may break out... I guarantee I give the most even trades so you need to stop trying to play me...

BostonFan = Nene for Clay Thompson
MM = Kobe/Paul for Kyrie/Batum
I don't remember what I offered Cane...
TLF = Nelson/Vucevic for Anderson/Bosh

Nelson is the #1 option and a PG so he has the ball all game Vucevic is 30ppg at the Center and both your guy are 3rd options on their teams... Just saying...:noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a tip... You have 6 forwards that are great to good... You have 1 good guard and 4 that aren't better than Jameer Nelson, in fact Nelson would be your best guard... And you round it out with Robin Lopez and Amare... Neither will give you more than 15ppg... It makes no sense to have 6 forwards when at most you can play 5 when your other 7 players are bums... This isn't the NBA where having great bench players help you, you can't play them once the week starts... You don't have to trade me but you can't expect to win with that roster and you can't expect to get the best of each deal... I made a fair offer if you don't like it counter it... I will give as close to fair value even so much as to take less on a player if I think he may break out... I guarantee I give the most even trades so you need to stop trying to play me...

BostonFan = Nene for Clay Thompson
MM = Kobe/Paul for Kyrie/Batum
I don't remember what I offered Cane...
TLF = Nelson/Vucevic for Anderson/Bosh

Nelson is the #1 option and a PG so he has the ball all game Vucevic is 30ppg at the Center and both your guy are 3rd options on their teams... Just saying...:noidea:

I know I have to many forwards and will more then happy to give one of them up, but It appears that Bosh qualifies to play the guard position, and in that case I could make an adjustment. We have two or three weeks anyway, I have not even been allowed to set my line up yet, the system won't let me, so before we start I will consider it. I just don't want to give up Bosh that quick who in the fantasy notes is considered to be a high end player picked up quickly where Vucevic is considered a low end player. I haven't had a chance to look at which ones are starters, so Vucevic as a non-starter for Bosh who is a starter - just doesn't sound good even though the numbers look good. I definitely will consider a good guard for Nelson though -

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, said that wrong - I will look at your trade carefully tonight - but your last trade offer really did not look beneficial to me at all - I'm not trying to play any one - but I do know what Bosh will mean to me this season and considering that Wade might have health problems - could end up up being crucital - My main to starters to earn my bread and butter are Griffin - Bosh

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were there any Celtics fans wanting Sullinger? I said F Gallinari.

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this league is going to be great. Some of us are going to play nice and be friendly while some of us (L+USC) are going to get their mom's plowed by MM.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, said that wrong - I will look at your trade carefully tonight - but your last trade offer really did not look beneficial to me at all - I'm not trying to play any one - but I do know what Bosh will mean to me this season and considering that Wade might have health problems - could end up up being crucital - My main to starters to earn my bread and butter are Griffin - Bosh

Not a problem... I went for Bosh and Anderson because you have Dirk Bosh Blake Anderson Boozer and West... Of the 6 I would be the 2 I'd be willing to move... I wasn't trying to take your best 2... Also you can change your roster now... The setup is a bit different this year so mess around with it but be careful because I dropped a player on accident already eventhough I was thinking about dropping him anyway... Also Vucevic is a starter... He was a starter all year last year and very productive, ask MM... If I'd have kept him I may have been able to done better when Rondo went down... He was really like 30fppg last year... But if you want a deal let me know... If you want somebody let me know I'll see if we can work something out, like I said I don't mind taking the lower points but I won't take more than a 4 point drop on a player...:suds:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this league is going to be great. Some of us are going to play nice and be friendly while some of us (L+USC) are going to get their mom's plowed by MM.

I will just stay quiet, make my moves, and win the title once again

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a problem... I went for Bosh and Anderson because you have Dirk Bosh Blake Anderson Boozer and West... Of the 6 I would be the 2 I'd be willing to move... I wasn't trying to take your best 2... Also you can change your roster now... The setup is a bit different this year so mess around with it but be careful because I dropped a player on accident already eventhough I was thinking about dropping him anyway... Also Vucevic is a starter... He was a starter all year last year and very productive, ask MM... If I'd have kept him I may have been able to done better when Rondo went down... He was really like 30fppg last year... But if you want a deal let me know... If you want somebody let me know I'll see if we can work something out, like I said I don't mind taking the lower points but I won't take more than a 4 point drop on a player...:suds:[/QUOTE

It's nothing personal - but I just want to do my research a bit to see what works the best - Last year I traded away Chris Paul for Kevin Love and Rudy Gay which would have been a good deal If Love hadn't been injured the entire year -

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think C-Rock isn't going to win this damn league? IT DOESN'T MATTER what you think! You don't smell what C-Rock. Is. Cooking! Word.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think C-Rock isn't going to win this damn league? IT DOESN'T MATTER what you think! You don't smell what C-Rock. Is. Cooking! Word.

Go accept my trade or don't so I won't feel like I gave too much...

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not set my roster.
I will refuse all trades.
I will play injured players.
I will play guys that are on suspension.
I will arbitrarily drop valuable players for no reason whatsoever.

so, that means I will win the league like everyone who plays that way.....without fail....

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C-Rock,

We both know Bennett is a bust... The Cavs have like 3 deep at both the 3 and 4... That was the worst #1 pick since TheCandyMan... I like Martin but he's not worth Randolph by himself which is what the trade gets down to... I am interested in the deal but I'm trying to look at tweeking it some or you could... I'll send you an offer...:noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C-Rock,

We both know Bennett is a bust... The Cavs have like 3 deep at both the 3 and 4... That was the worst #1 pick since TheCandyMan... I like Martin but he's not worth Randolph by himself which is what the trade gets down to... I am interested in the deal but I'm trying to look at tweeking it some or you could... I'll send you an offer...:noidea:

I actually picked Andrew Bynum up off waivers last night - It is a risk if he doesn't play and my other center ends up injured, but has the potential for nice rewards if he works out. I also picked up another guard that some one dumped that was a real small improvement. Overall - I think I have a decent team that has the potential to win some games.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, Bennett isn't a bust. What's going to end up happening is he'll get some minutes due to Bynum still being out and Varejao not being 100%. He will get the opportunity to compete with both Earl Clark and Tristan Thompson for the lion's share of the minutes at the 3, 4 and 5. He will end up getting more tick than you think, sheerly by virtue of him being the #1 pick. ...and he's not the one I'm dropping. ;^)> Nice doing business with you, bro. Word.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I meant to commend you on the Vucevic pick. He would've been the one I took had I not already gotten Howard and Lopez. Last year, I took him after two teams gave up on him early in the season and he immediately paid dividends. Of course, last year I won the league mainly because I shot James Harden up my draft list as soon as he got traded to Houston. That was the masterstroke. I am hoping Bogut has an injury-free year and returns to form. Its a gamble but with my roster, I have to take a few shots... ...Word.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to pick up Waiters also, TLF. You were ahead of me on the waiver order though. I thought about picking up Andrew Bynum but it took me almost all season to find somebody dumb enough to take him off my hands and hand me the league championship. Word.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, Bennett isn't a bust. What's going to end up happening is he'll get some minutes due to Bynum still being out and Varejao not being 100%. He will get the opportunity to compete with both Earl Clark and Tristan Thompson for the lion's share of the minutes at the 3, 4 and 5. He will end up getting more tick than you think, sheerly by virtue of him being the #1 pick. ...and he's not the one I'm dropping. ;^)> Nice doing business with you, bro. Word.

I think he has a shot but Mike Brown is a defense first guy and he just got fired and rehired by a team that fired him... I have a feeling he is going to try and show how "good" he is and won't use him... Remember they also have CJ Miles and Gee at the 3, the Zeller kid As well as the guys you mentioned plus Samuels... The fact he's a #1 pick plays well for you but I have a feeling Brown is going to waste him...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to pick up Waiters also, TLF. You were ahead of me on the waiver order though. I thought about picking up Andrew Bynum but it took me almost all season to find somebody dumb enough to take him off my hands and hand me the league championship. Word.

Last year Kevin Love cost me any chance of winning more then two games the entire season - so I was more cautious this year, Bynum this year could be a bust, but I got him in the reserve and I didn't depend on him for my starting line up - lol