• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee NBA Fantasy League?

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got an email? Guessing it went to junk email.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you sent cane your email address he was going to invite you via email

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got an email? Guessing it went to junk email.

Everyone gave him an email address, but some of us has two, so when the one didn't work(because of high security) I for example gave him a different one that is not as highly protected

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And go figure Chrisper goes immediately into hibernation once I call him out.

While I can't defend too many of my 2012 message board actions, WCF is a POS. The guy literally lives on twitter, and was banned from SportsHoopla after just three days. Not that the admins here at SportsHoopla are the best quality of people, but that's pathetic even for him. Among his highlights in his limited time here were his usual link posting promoting other websites, as well as mocking wlk's child. The guy has the overall maturity of a frontrunning 12-year-old boy and has some serious growing up to do if he wants to be a successful human being outside the internet.

On the flip side - From about 2010-2012, I often took my personal frustrations with me to the internet. A girl it turns out I care deeply about had grown up to resent me after I had neglected her during our youthful years (I also have serious evidence that she was probably raped at some point during her early college years). When I wasn't accepted by her, I didn't feel accepted anywhere during that particular time frame. Take any opinion you want on that, but opinions are like assholes sometimes.

But like WCF, I too can pretend to be a Suns fan if I tried hard enough, but that doesn't mean I am one.

Gar Heard. Curtis Perry. Ricky Sobers. Jeff Hornacek. Josh Childress. The team did a great job unloading two overpaid, underachieving veterans in Caron Butler and Michael Beasley. Bringing in guys like Ish Smith and Gerald Green is absolutely the way to go when looking to tank a given season.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still want you in our league once you are willing to cooperating with me. Just keep in mind I will be in Milwaukee for at least the next three days starting on Monday and will probably be away from a computer.

It just seems like people are still fascinated with how I acted during all my brawls with WCF even with all the time that's passed...

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basketball...Varejao has been cleared to participate in training camp. Better watch out if every Cavs player is healthy all season. (1 in 10000000000000 chance of that happening)

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And go figure Chrisper goes immediately into hibernation once I call him out.

While I can't defend too many of my 2012 message board actions, WCF is a POS. The guy literally lives on twitter, and was banned from SportsHoopla after just three days. Not that the admins here at SportsHoopla are the best quality of people, but that's pathetic even for him. Among his highlights in his limited time here were his usual link posting promoting other websites, as well as mocking wlk's child. The guy has the overall maturity of a frontrunning 12-year-old boy and has some serious growing up to do if he wants to be a successful human being outside the internet.

On the flip side - From about 2010-2012, I often took my personal frustrations with me to the internet. A girl it turns out I care deeply about had grown up to resent me after I had neglected her during our youthful years (I also have serious evidence that she was probably raped at some point during her early college years). When I wasn't accepted by her, I didn't feel accepted anywhere during that particular time frame. Take any opinion you want on that, but opinions are like assholes sometimes.

But like WCF, I too can pretend to be a Suns fan if I tried hard enough, but that doesn't mean I am one.

Gar Heard. Curtis Perry. Ricky Sobers. Jeff Hornacek. Josh Childress. The team did a great job unloading two overpaid, underachieving veterans in Caron Butler and Michael Beasley. Bringing in guys like Ish Smith and Gerald Green is absolutely the way to go when looking to tank a given season.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still want you in our league once you are willing to cooperating with me. Just keep in mind I will be in Milwaukee for at least the next three days starting on Monday and will probably be away from a computer.

It just seems like people are still fascinated with how I acted during all my brawls with WCF even with all the time that's passed...
We'll see...

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christy, you still on your period?

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna whomp you boys with a knotted plowline. Prepare for a large number of losses. Word.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit fucktard... The link isn't working. What do you want me to do...

Upgrade your computer, dude. Word.