• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee NBA Fantasy League?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet to join include Chrisper, Kold, TLF, and #1BostonFan.

Already have my player ranked. Got a good feeling about this league this year. It's going to be a classic 90's style brawlfest.

Just hope I'm not stuck with the 2nd pick like I was last year. I don't want to be stuck with LeBron.

I offer a shit load of trades, sometimes I try to get players sometimes I have a feeling about players... If you're not interested please turn down and/or make a counter... Those who don't respond make shit boring...:nod:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offer a shit load of trades, sometimes I try to get players sometimes I have a feeling about players... If you're not interested please turn down and/or make a counter... Those who don't respond make shit boring...:nod:

I got it done, and my name is in there y'all, now If I can only find the main page I might be able to stop cursing

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just awesome. Admitted ********* TLF now part of our league. Too bad we didn't get sman in our league. Just imagine sman, TLF, and C-Rock all in the same league. That'd be big-time entertainment right there.

Unfortunately, Chrisper appears to be the latest to be obsessed with the "SportsChic" to the point that he's more interested in bitching about her/him than he is about joining the league.

Also, it just so happens that the SportsHoopla admins are continuously jealous of me. Not trying to, guys. But, I guess I too have been guilty of taking jokes too seriously.

Hopefully the CBS Boards rise again one day, because these boards here at SportsHoopla appear to be the equivalent of a frat house, and being in my mid-20's I'm looking to move away from that mindset...

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just awesome. Admitted ********* TLF now part of our league. Too bad we didn't get sman in our league. Just imagine sman, TLF, and C-Rock all in the same league. That'd be big-time entertainment right there.

Unfortunately, Chrisper appears to be the latest to be obsessed with the "SportsChic" to the point that he's more interested in bitching about her/him than he is about joining the league.

Also, it just so happens that the SportsHoopla admins are continuously jealous of me. Not trying to, guys. But, I guess I too have been guilty of taking jokes too seriously.

Hopefully the CBS Boards rise again one day, because these boards here at SportsHoopla appear to be the equivalent of a frat house, and being in my mid-20's I'm looking to move away from that mindset...

You should let me in the league. I've got a huge supply of whoop ass for the admitted kid diddler, TLF.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the admins do now?

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because it's fucking hilarious that some of you posters were trying to get A booty call from A stranger on the Internet... Seriously.... Are the ones who were hitting on that poster so fucking retarded. If you're desperate for A lady I know where to find A male order bride... Compliments of you know who...

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Hurricane... Your invite still isn't working.... I'm out. Half of you fuckers are crazy anyways. Enjoy the season boys!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because it's fucking hilarious that some of you posters were trying to get A booty call from A stranger on the Internet... Seriously.... Are the ones who were hitting on that poster so fucking retarded. If you're desperate for A lady I know where to find A male order bride... Compliments of you know who...

The answer is yes - they are that fuckin stupid - they thought Sports chick was a woman - and it could have turned out to be Lebron James in drag:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Hurricane... Your invite still isn't working.... I'm out. Half of you fuckers are crazy anyways. Enjoy the season boys!

It works, but you have to go online and log in first, then copy and paste the link to the browser you logged in with to get inside. Once you're there you have to play around. The league is not listed so it's tough

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the admins do now?

Faggot Doors apparently was giving the admins a booty call and got one of my posts sent to the site's so-called penalty box. Seriously, why are people this much obsessed with me? All I was trying to do was go with yesterday's flow and add to the entertainment. Do I ruffle feathers that easily? Are people really that butthurt when one doesn't worship LeBron James?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, why you have to be a sore loser? Remember last year when you said I took the boards too seriously? Seems like a double standard to me.

You just seem overly concerned with "SportsChic" for whatever reason, and I think it's because that particular poster bashed the Heat so much. Frankly, I don't give a fuck if he/she is a guy or a girl, because he/she has been a loyal member of our Bulls/Chicago area fantasy league for years.

You can PM your email again and we could try a second time. Contrary to what you seem to believe, I want you in this league. Same goes for TLF. I was just screwing with you guys. Really.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, why you have to be a sore loser? Remember last year when you said I took the boards too seriously? Seems like a double standard to me.

You just seem overly concerned with "SportsChic" for whatever reason, and I think it's because that particular poster bashed the Heat so much. Frankly, I don't give a fuck if he/she is a guy or a girl, because he/she has been a loyal member of our Bulls/Chicago area fantasy league for years.

You can PM your email again and we could try a second time. Contrary to what you seem to believe, I want you in this league. Same goes for TLF. I was just screwing with you guys. Really.

I think I'm on it though - my name does show up now on it with the Los Angeles Lakers - sorry wlk but I got your team

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh Hurricane... You're pure gold.:laugh3:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It keeps telling me that the password is incorrect for whatever reason and I've tried them all

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FINALLY got it...you guys have no chance this year

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Hurricane... You're pure gold.:laugh3:

Well what the fuck is your deal man? I've known you on these boards since 2007 and have given you my full respect, yet you keep jacking off. Has WCF brainwashed you as well? Hope you know that guy isn't a real Suns fan.

So far only you and #1BostonFan are the only two members that haven't joined yet. #1BFan isn't a regular on this board, so I kind of figured he'd take a little longer. The thing is starting Monday I'm going on my annual Cubs/Brewers trip to Milwaukee and am going to be away from a computer, so I'd like to have as many as possible joined before that.

Obviously I didn't go on the trip last year because the team was so bad. We lost 100 games for the first time since 1966...

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont worry hurrishit, its that time of the month for Christy.