• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs players tell Jimmy Butler to "stay away from Cleveland"

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering what was expected/predicted when Lebron went to Miami, it's hard to call it a really successful run. However, considering that they won back to back titles, it can't be considered a failure either.

In the end, it was successful, but not as successful as it could/should have been. Had they lost in that 1st series vs. the Spurs and ended up 1-3...that would have been a failure.

Of course, had they lost that series, maybe they come back on a mission like the Spurs did and end up winning 2 anyway?

That's fair.
He said massive failure.
It certainly wasn't that.
Also, the Spurs team that beat us was playing at an unbeatable level.
Sometimes you just got to tip your hat to the better team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fair.
He said massive failure.
It certainly wasn't that.
Also, the Spurs team that beat us was playing at an unbeatable level.
Sometimes you just got to tip your hat to the better team.

Agree. Part of the motivation for the Spurs playing at that unbeatable level was what happened the season before. That's why I say that if they had lost that first series, it doesn't necessarily mean they finish 1-3.

If the Heat had lost that series, perhaps they come back motivated and are the one's playing at an unbeatable level. Then they still end up with 2 titles.

If that had happened, it would be interesting to see if Lebron still goes back to Cleveland. I would think it would be harder to walk away from a team that has just won a title as opposed to a team that has just lost one.

Last edited:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...what happened with the whole "dan gilbert racist stuff"??....

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Part of the motivation for the Spurs playing at that unbeatable level was the motivation from what happened the season before. That's why I say that if they had lost that first series, it doesn't necessarily mean they finish 1-3.

If the Heat had lost that series, perhaps they come back motivated and are the one's playing at an unbeatable level. Then they still end up with 2 titles.

If that had happened, it would be interesting to see if Lebron still goes back to Cleveland. I would think it would be harder to walk away from a team that has just won a title as opposed to a team that has just lost one.

I also think we'd be talking about that 2011 abomination more than we are now. A second title does wonders for that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that user was full of shit?

Could be incorrect.

But, if Woj is truly waiting for approval from LeBron to run it, I bet it comes out next summer. Just in time for LeBron to be lauded instead of criticized for leaving Cleveland.