• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Wentz Apology Thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does Carson get so many excuses from people? Here's his latest from his head coach: Eagles' Pederson pins Wentz's struggles on short offseason... Didn't all NFL players have a shot off season? Let's take a look at the first two weeks worth of QB stats...

Seems like the other quarterbacks aren't like the other... Dak, Goff, J. Driskell (all 3 from Wentz draft class) seemingly have hurdled the "short off season" excuse... Even rookies, Herbert and Burrows, who not only have had a short off season but didn't have any NFL experience either... They are playing better than Wentz is already...
View attachment 253860
Dak also has had how many OC's in his time? Compared to how many for Wentz?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Chris Simms is the one that needs to apologize after saying this about Wentz before the year

"“[The Eagles] are not in the playoffs last year unless they have Carson Wentz at quarterback,” Simms said on the podcast. “I don’t even know where to begin. He’s one of the six quarterbacks in football where you can put the squad on his back and he can carry you no matter who’s out there, what style of game you play, what kind of offense you’re in, it doesn’t matter. It’s like the Cleveland Cavaliers with LeBron James. Awesome arm. Explosive, game-changing arm. In the pocket, he’s as tough as there is in football. I think he’s one of the most talented quarterbacks in football. I think he’s only going upwards.”"

Lebron James??? Tough as there is in the pocket in Football?????? Has he ever watched Wentz play :L

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Chris Simms is the one that needs to apologize after saying this about Wentz before the year

"“[The Eagles] are not in the playoffs last year unless they have Carson Wentz at quarterback,” Simms said on the podcast. “I don’t even know where to begin. He’s one of the six quarterbacks in football where you can put the squad on his back and he can carry you no matter who’s out there, what style of game you play, what kind of offense you’re in, it doesn’t matter. It’s like the Cleveland Cavaliers with LeBron James. Awesome arm. Explosive, game-changing arm. In the pocket, he’s as tough as there is in football. I think he’s one of the most talented quarterbacks in football. I think he’s only going upwards.”"

Lebron James??? Tough as there is in the pocket in Football?????? Has he ever watched Wentz play :L

I think it’s long overdue that Phil Simms holds a press conference to acknowledge that his son is a fucking idiot.....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron was a 3-quarter machine too, so...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chris Simms needs to report for his urinalysis.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3:

dave-chapelle-gif-8.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will say he is as tough as there is in football on the bench. The dude can squeeze that water bottle like a champ.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another guy that LOVES Wentz is Cowturd. He needs to apologize as well but not as much as Simms...that's crazy

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2