• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Wentz Apology Thread

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz said in his postgame interview that the Eagles offense has the "potential to be elite". Sounds kinda like the AMVP to me but I might need PE1 to return and confirm that.
:brittle:

i wouldn’t hold your breathe on @PhoenixEagles1 returning any time soon.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's gone for good methinks. Wentz is hot garbage. Funny how most of the high talkers from that fanbase just up and disappear now that their team is back to irrelevent. If not for the Gmen, these guys look like a last place team.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even the cardboard fans dont like him They Booed him :suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's gone for good methinks. Wentz is hot garbage. Funny how most of the high talkers from that fanbase just up and disappear now that their team is back to irrelevent. If not for the Gmen, these guys look like a last place team.
Meh...NFC East. Good chance they are tied for first a week from now...I also expect Wentz will have a huge bounce back game. I mean, he has to, doesn't he?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh...NFC East. Good chance they are tied for first a week from now...I also expect Wentz will have a huge bounce back game. I mean, he has to, doesn't he?
No, he doesn’t.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I don't think Wentz is hot garbage. But the Eagles right now are hot garbage, and he is definitely a part of the problem.

I think the Super Bowl win went to their heads as players and coaches. Time to clean house after this season and maybe fire Roseman and Pederson and start over. They have the rest of the season to make a case for why that shouldn't happen.

And maybe give Hurts a shot if Wentz continues to struggle.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I don't think Wentz is hot garbage. But the Eagles right now are hot garbage, and he is definitely a part of the problem.

I think the Super Bowl win went to their heads as players and coaches. Time to clean house after this season and maybe fire Roseman and Pederson and start over. They have the rest of the season to make a case for why that shouldn't happen.

And maybe give Hurts a shot if Wentz continues to struggle.
Too busy having fun?

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Especially with the Wentz and Eagles failing.
I'm sure there will be a PhoenixEagles2 user signing up any time now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too busy having fun?
it could be a while before we see this again...

Philadelphia Eagles Lane Johnson GIF - PhiladelphiaEagles LaneJohnson -  Discover & Share GIFs

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's off the juice now I think because he has been dealing with an ankle issue for a while. Juice probably would have healed that shit up.

Lane is still a good player, he's not the problem. The problem is that Jason Peters got old, the play calling is very mediocre, Wentz plays hero ball instead of protecting the ball and making accurate throws, and some of the young receivers and linemen were thrust into action too soon.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's off the juice now I think because he has been dealing with an ankle issue for a while. Juice probably would have healed that shit up.

Lane is still a good player, he's not the problem. The problem is that Jason Peters got old, the play calling is very mediocre, Wentz plays hero ball instead of protecting the ball and making accurate throws, and some of the young receivers and linemen were thrust into action too soon.
bro, i was told DJAX is a DOMINANT wr, who has DOMINATED that division.........and that raegor runs fast and jumps high.....plus goedert, ertz, and future HOF'er miles sanders......no excuses for wentz

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does Carson get so many excuses from people? Here's his latest from his head coach: Eagles' Pederson pins Wentz's struggles on short offseason... Didn't all NFL players have a shot off season? Let's take a look at the first two weeks worth of QB stats...

Seems like the other quarterbacks aren't like the other... Dak, Goff, J. Driskell (all 3 from Wentz draft class) seemingly have hurdled the "short off season" excuse... Even rookies, Herbert and Burrows, who not only have had a short off season but didn't have any NFL experience either... They are playing better than Wentz is already...
1600729394916.png