• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Palmer Sucks

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it wasn't Palmers fault. Never is.

Anywho, I already said I didn't see the pick and no I didn't watch any of the game. I watched the Raiders game. I also never said Palmer was having a bad game or had a bad game. Just pointed out he had a pick 6.

I also said before the season he would have a pretty good year. So chill out. I'm not hating on your little bf.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I notice they brought in patrick peterson to the offense because Palmer loves to throw to defensive backs, lol.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Palmer is Palmer. He'll make some nice throws, then throw a terrible pass a few times a game. Some will cost them games. Some won't. Today it didn't.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Of course it wasn't Palmers fault. Never is.

Anywho, I already said I didn't see the pick and no I didn't watch any of the game. I watched the Raiders game. I also never said Palmer was having a bad game or had a bad game. Just pointed out he had a pick 6.

I also said before the season he would have a pretty good year. So chill out. I'm not hating on your little bf.

LOL. This coming from the guy who was adamant Dalton's first pick of the season wasn't his fault, and how somehow it was partially Green's fault. Hypocrite much?

And I just pointed out that he led the team on a game winning drive for a TD that ended with 2 minutes to go in the game. It works both ways.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Palmer didn't look sharp today. Their whole passing offense looked off. They need Fitzgerald back, and Housler should help too. The pass protection held up for the most part.

Their defense was shutdown in the 2nd half. 0 points and only 85 yds allowed. That's with arguably their best player out on suspesnion

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
he's thrown two of the worst INTs I've seen by a veteran QB the past two weeks. they should give Stanton a look. i've always given him the benefit of the doubt, but he shouldn't be on the field right now. all they need is a game manager

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
he's thrown two of the worst INTs I've seen by a veteran QB the past two weeks. they should give Stanton a look. i've always given him the benefit of the doubt, but he shouldn't be on the field right now. all they need is a game manager

Can't say I disagree. It wouldn't surprise me to see them pull him after Thursday if he keeps it up. 2 big division games. Either they win or he fixes whatever is going on in his head.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't blame Palmer. Flaming will come and yell at you.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Can't say I disagree. It wouldn't surprise me to see them pull him after Thursday if he keeps it up. 2 big division games. Either they win or he fixes whatever is going on in his head.

luke kuechly last week and eric reid this week both bated him into terrible throws. it's not just the INTs, it's how bad they've been.

i could see a scenario where they have to go to the bench. the rest of the team is playing too well. their defense has been shutdown

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
First big play for the Cardinals offense in a LONG time. We'll see if that gets Carson going.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards are competitive. I don't think anyone figured them as a playoff team. Seemed to be more of a rebuilding project. But, they play tough and Carson definitely has some moments that make you think the offense could really thrive. But he also has a lot of head scratchers..... And his INTs keep climbing.

They're probably favored to win 3 of their next 4. That would put them at 6-4 and you probably keep rolling with Carson to see if he can make a run at the playoffs.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think they will be favored 3 of the next 4? Even with Atlanta and Houston sucking I think both beat Zona and Seattle almost assuredly does. That leaves their lone win IMO against Jax.