• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Cardinals Post Game!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my stance is always going to be the same . i loved the redskins , i am ok with commanders but nowhere near as passionate, i dont care if we win 1000 super bowls I wont buy gear or attend games . I will not bend the knee to wokeism period , the name wasn’t offensive , never needed to be changed and I will be forever be pissed about it . The name needs to be changed and our logo needs to come back . Thinking all of this is right because of a few wins is shallow
Nothing wrong with keeping your stance. Completely understandable imo

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of us who remember THE HOGS know how true this is.

Having Jayden back there makes a huge difference but scheme and fit with an offensive plan matters

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can give it any kind of name you want to. It was a penalty, you can't toss the ball at your opponent and I am sure DQ will tell OZ the same thing.
penalty that pissed me off was the one they threw after that td he shot the fake arrow which was total shit.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went on SeatGeek and found some lower bowl corner seats on the Skins side for about 280. My high school buddy is going to pick me up and pay for parking.

Tickets are expensive now days. Ravens tickets are much more than Skins tickets. I wanted to go to the Browns game, but I won't be in town until the next weekend. I'm expecting the Ravens game to be flexed, especially of we beat Cleveland.
I saw some corner ticket prices in the range you paid. I can afford it but I have other interests too. I just bought a new kick pedal for my drum kit and a collectors item snare. Then there are new things for my bike. LOL Need to add sissy bar and front fork extensions to chop it a little more. I am going to Riverhead, NY and Milton, DE to see two different ELP tribute bands. A hotel in eastern Long Island runs $320 a night these days. I am just an old boy with too many toys.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
penalty that pissed me off was the one they threw after that td he shot the fake arrow which was total shit.
ya, that penalty was a given tho and we all know it, I appreciated that he likely did that purely for Skins fans as a huge F you, lol

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stance is always going to be the same . i loved the redskins , i am ok with commanders but nowhere near as passionate, i dont care if we win 1000 super bowls I wont buy gear or attend games . I will not bend the knee to wokeism period , the name wasn’t offensive , never needed to be changed and I will be forever be pissed about it . The name needs to be changed and our logo needs to come back . Thinking all of this is right because of a few wins is shallow
I am a big believer in do what works for you. I don't like the Commanders name and never will. I'm old enough that the Redskin gear I have will last me unless I live to be as old as Jimmy Carter. You do you.

Last edited:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw some corner ticket prices in the range you paid. I can afford it but I have other interests too. I just bought a new kick pedal for my drum kit and a collectors item snare. Then there are new things for my bike. LOL Need to add sissy bar and front fork extensions to chop it a little more. I am going to Riverhead, NY and Milton, DE to see two different ELP tribute bands. A hotel in eastern Long Island runs $320 a night these days. I am just an old boy with too many toys.
Very nice! Yeah, I don't have a bike and my kids are gone. Might as well go see Lamar vs Jayden.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya, that penalty was a given tho and we all know it, I appreciated that he likely did that purely for Skins fans as a huge F you, lol
That penalty I did not like. He was not taunting anyone. WTH .... even NASCAR started letting the little 5 foot 6 dudes take swings at each other again.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a big believer in do what works for you. I don't like the Commanders name and neve will. I'm old enough that the Redskin gear I have will last me unless I live to be as old as Jimmy Carter. You do you.
I have more Skins gear than I know what to do with, but I completely understand @skinsdad62 stance.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That penalty I did not like. He was not taunting anyone. WTH .... even NASCAR started letting the little 5 foot 6 dudes take swings at each other again.
Im waiting for one of them to do the tomahawk chop for shits and giggles :pound: